Recent content by Fyrs

1. F

Consolidated Rocktropia Guide and info

Added the fouls. As for Daikiba already had it on there. Stage IV should net you about 2ped of courage. Not sure on stage 5.
  2. F

TWEN ITEMS Pictures and stats

MA does not take any MU into consideration. MU is purely player driven and MA has no input into. All the system cares about is TT cycled.
  3. F

Entropia Universe 17.19.2 Release Notes

It is fixed now
  4. F

Also addd D-Block stage I reward choices
  5. F

Updated several rewards (vixen shy, daikiba, virus kongs (detroy the data kongs mission))
  6. F

Selling: removed

Mk 1 is from Sand Boars on NI Mk 2 is I believe great white sharks but not 100% certain Mk 3 no idea
  7. F

Did not have any reewards listed so no change needed, just added it instead :)
  8. F

Updaed the reward for the second stage of Phasms. Says you will receive Gauss Weapon Tech but instead you receive +1 Intelligence
  9. F

You just had me go check my mob map - senile old man that I am, you are right Feffoid not feffox :) And yeah, have asked the new RT dev about having that surprise "feature" removed lol
  10. F

Nevermind, i am indeed a senile old man :)
  11. F

They say everywhere is TWEN. Does that include the HUB on Cyrene?

[Virtualsense Official DME] : just got word that TWEN items will be dropping on Calypso only for now, there will be a notice when on other
  12. F

Rocktropia - No UL loot (outside player ran instances)

Which RT amp are you referring to?
  13. F

Rocktropia - No UL loot (outside player ran instances)

No, I sold it along with almost everything I owned when I was quitting 3 years ago....obviously that did not last but I did own it :)
Back