They say everywhere is TWEN. Does that include the HUB on Cyrene?

DrGirlfriend

Prowler
Banned
Sheila Dr Girlfriend
Normally the mobs at the hub have a limited drop pool (lime green token and shrap)
It says every planet is in twen, does that include the hub? Please confirm devs

You'd probably have better luck asking Shawna on the Cyrene discord or forum instead of on the Calypso forum.

"Starting today, you can discover exclusive TWEN Edition items throughout Entropia Universe! During the celebration of TWEN (Twentieth Entropia New Year), you have a chance to loot TWEN Edition items. This is an opportunity for all Entropians throughout the Universe and includes all mobs on all planets and in space."

is there a reading comprehension problem on pcf orrr???

"Starting today, you can discover exclusive TWEN Edition items throughout Entropia Universe! During the celebration of TWEN (Twentieth Entropia New Year), you have a chance to loot TWEN Edition items. This is an opportunity for all Entropians throughout the Universe and includes all mobs on all planets and in space."

That is why I am asking if the Hub is included…. Do you even know what the Hub is?

I asked Shawna and she said she will have to ask MA as she is unsure as well if the Hub would be included.

No, I think it's more that we know MA has a history of saying things and them not being 100% accurate to reality.

That is why I am asking if the Hub is included…. Do you even know what the Hub is?

I asked Shawna and she said she will have to ask MA as she is unsure as well if the Hub would be included.
of course..

if you can kill stuff and it drops loot then it would be under the umbrella of "entropia universe"

no loot then probably doesn't count.

Another interesting question is, are RT instances like firewall included? Or all instances around the universe? Those with no loot and just box on the end?

I would find it very unlikely that they have added HUB specific TWEN items.
If TWEN items can drop inside the HUB: maybe, but I wouldn't risk it.

I would find it very unlikely that they have added HUB specific TWEN items.
If TWEN items can drop inside the HUB: maybe, but I wouldn't risk it.
Not hub specific, just if twen can drop there.
They say everywhere but the Hub is an odd exception as it’s not an instance but it’s not a regular area either.

[Virtualsense Official DME] : just got word that TWEN items will be dropping on Calypso only for now, there will be a notice when on other

The unreal tokens are dropping on other planets, can they drop in the hub?

The unreal tokens are dropping on other planets, can they drop in the hub?
I wouldn't be worried about a 10 ped mu item dropping every 15-30k ped cycled. That's like 5000 hours of Vixens

[Virtualsense Official DME] : just got word that TWEN items will be dropping on Calypso only for now, there will be a notice when on other
I was willing to give MA some credit and assume they wouldn’t have made it Caly-only at the start given all the experience they have with mayhem only working initially on Caly and having to be fixed to work on other planets.

It’s really at the point they should have known better to make that same kind of mistake yet again when they said it would be EU wide.

It’s really at the point they should have known better to make that same kind of mistake yet again when they said it would be EU wide
Who said it’s an actual mistake?

or purposeful negligence and then going “tehe our bad, give money”

Haul in the horns bud

Mistake?? This is 100% done knowingly. Again and again and again. Always the same.
as a moderately serious player i have been repeatedly surprised at how "second-class" planet partners seem to be treated by MA.

Back