Recent content by Gargamel

1. Gargamel

Weapon calculator

Tool is back up! Sorry for long downtime, had some server issues and didnt have time to solve them before today. Tool should be visible now (or at least after nameservers update) It makes me glad that tool has been useful to so many :)
  2. Gargamel

Weapon calculator

Weapon tool has a new easier address. www.weapontool.com Old address will remain functional.
  3. Gargamel

Weapon calculator

Update at last. Minor fixes and autoupdate support for Mind Essence price.
  4. Gargamel

Weapon calculator

I made a quick update to the tool for update 8.7. Let me know if you find something wrong with the new version.
  5. Gargamel

Weapon calculator

I will be trying to update the tool. It might require major changes. If I understood VU notes correctly, amps will increase max 50% from base damage? This means weapons minimum damage? Is this increase skill related?
  6. Gargamel

Weapon calculator

The tool isn't discontinued, its online and operational. It just havent been updated actively. I just havent had time to add any new features lately. Work, 1 year old son, travelling and other project has been taking all available time. I will be doing bugfixes to the tool if something...
  7. Gargamel

Weapon calculator

You think correctly :wise: Sorry for the typo, edited it :silly2:
  8. Gargamel

Weapon calculator

There are many problems in armor calculations due to lack of formulas for decay, durability ,defence skills,kill time etc. That's why I was limited to measuring protection levels at 100% armor condition against full hit from a mob. Its only usable in choosing an optimal protection for specific...
  9. Gargamel

Weapon calculator

New upgrade, contents are here I'd like to hear some comments on armor efficiency chart. How to improve it in order to make it more useful (or just scrap it?).
  10. Gargamel

Weapon calculator

Added armor effectiveness chart to the tool.
  11. Gargamel

Weapon calculator

Version 1.4 is up. Some long awaited interface improvement requests are now done.
  12. Gargamel

Like comments about Adjusted mini sweeper V1

You cant amp any ravagers? I gotta fix this in the weapon tool.
  13. Gargamel

Weapon calculator

I still got quite long 'missing features' list for the tool...if only I had more time to add them quicker :) I added extra digit to my todo list, writing more extensive help was already on it.
  14. Gargamel

Weapon calculator

Coding was as happy as ever :) Tool is updated once again. GAIN value added along with miscellaneous small tweaks.
  15. Gargamel

Weapon calculator

Ok, I think I understood you now. example: mob HP=300(with regen) cost to kill with weapon X and skills X is 1.5ped 300/3=100pec, so GAIN would be -50pec I'll add this into next version.
Back