Recent content by Garrett Scuba F

1. Garrett Scuba F

Guide Event

I have said it before and I will say it again. You can please some of the people all of the time and All the people some of the time but You cant Please All of the people All of the time and A select few of people will not be pleased ever, not even a little bit, no matter what you do or how...
  2. Garrett Scuba F

Question: Is anyone else not getting...

rather frequently :( both when looting mobs and sweating. I put an entry in my support call every time it happens noting the time, coords and mob. I have a long ticket :( and yes I have all the chats turned on (except globals) and yes I have kept track of my inventory, and No the loot is not...
  3. Garrett Scuba F

Sweat at auction

Sweat does have a TT price, 1pec per 1000 bottles. MA can not increase TT value of it without upsetting the in world economy and the RL economy of MA. People could sit and sweat all day sweating up to 5000 bottles a day easily making 25 ped per day everyday without any expenses. ( I can...
  4. Garrett Scuba F

Monthly installments?

Pretty sure I covered these issues in my post, the bank holds the item until the dept is payed ;)
  5. Garrett Scuba F

Monthly installments?

Im selling my item, tt=2000ped with 300% markup, or the item is just hard to find. You just have to have it, but ped card is reading a little low, but you will be able to deposit enough to buy the item in 10-15 days when you get paid. However, I am inpatient and don't want to wait that long...
  6. Garrett Scuba F

Monthly installments?

I would think that items sold in this manner would already have a slightly inflated price (10-20% maybe more depending on the item), or maybe the buyer is paying for the item plus intrest just like buying a car IRL. As for protecting the seller from market increases after the agreement of sale...
  7. Garrett Scuba F

Fixing the refiners look

the New refiners look exactly the same, as we all know. a slight color difference does me very little good as most colors especially one close together on the color spectrum are almost impossible for me to distinguish as I am color blind. Different shapes, like the old refiners takes the guess...
  8. Garrett Scuba F

Fixing the refiners look

Just put the refiners back the way they were, then the color would be irrelevant.
  9. Garrett Scuba F

A mesure of how I think MA is doing

I had my first CTD of the new VU today and then "your avatar is already logged in..." come to think of it that has not happened in quite some time, at least to me. I remember not long ago this would happen daily sometimes 2-3 times a day. MA must be doing something right, at least IMHO.
  10. Garrett Scuba F

Expeditions - Special bonus for joining a new territory expedition

Very Cool Idea, want a sneak peak at th newly opened area and a shot at being the first to discover a new Ore / enmatter or perhaps a new Mob?? Colonists.. Join the Calypso Expedition unit for 20 ped and get TPed (a random location) into the most recently discovered frontier. Bring all...
  11. Garrett Scuba F

Account Lockdown Information

There are always exceptions, but if 2 or 3 accounts are logging in on one MAC or IP address with great frequency and one of those accounts becomes linked with fraud, then the other accounts that use that MAC/ IP address should be scrutinized. Don't get me wrong, guilt by association should not...
  12. Garrett Scuba F

Account Lockdown Information

What makes you think they would have to make one? chances are they already had one prior to the locks. :rolleyes: They were not exactly playing by the rules in the first place. I hope MA has someone sifting through the logs looking for any accounts that logged in using the same IPs as the now...
  13. Garrett Scuba F

My account is locked

It depends on how MA handles it during the investigation and after it is completed. If the choose to give us the mushroom treatment ( keep us in the dark and feed us lots of shit) ppl will loose (more) trust in MA and they will leave. If they keep us informed, during the investigation and let...
  14. Garrett Scuba F

Version Update 9.3.1

Yes please, when I saw the icon I thought to myself, "self why did you put animal oil res on the toolbar?, twice"
  15. Garrett Scuba F

Entropia Universe Version Update 9.3 Application

Thats what the internet clock says, 15:23 right...... NOW guess some ppl need to adjust for DST maybe.
Back