Recent content by Ghandi

1. Ghandi

Achievement: Finally !

That's pretty... cool. Haw-haw-haw I made a pun! Oh I'm so funnnnyyy.
  2. Ghandi

lose any items yet?

I lost my orange noob suit. I don't know how I could have lost it. I'm pretty much naked now except for my beret and sunglasses.
  3. Ghandi

Question: WTF were they thinking when they rebuilt Zychion?

Infus' response is the best (+rep for him). My version: They faithfully rebuilt it precisely as it originally was (with a few mistakes) as a remembrance of the past, so that future generations may continue to go and see it, and hopefully never forget what happened there. A more fitting tribute...
  4. Ghandi

Massive Lyst :D

Congratulations. I suppose you'll stay now that you've hit it big? It's the best way to come back and makes you want to stay so you can hit some more... which will avoid you like phantoms in the wind.
  5. Ghandi

CryENGINE Powered MMO Launches

Haha... sure, we all have been doing it all along. Haven't you? Ooo, that's too bad. They're good listeners too, and have flawlessly implemented every proposed changed which was democratically chosen by the participants, free from bugs and with incredibly intuitive user interface.
  6. Ghandi

Download error ?

DON'T PANIC give it time.
  7. Ghandi

Does this game actually run with all settings to max at all ?

Short Answer: Only God's computer can run it at max. I haven't seen his spec's yet. Long Answer: No. The current version is deficient in many features which would otherwise allow it to be run that way. As someone else said it runs on DirectX 9, rather than 10, 32-bit rather than 64-bit, and...
  8. Ghandi

Ban the Above User!

For not paying the minimum of lip service to the great Lootius.
  9. Ghandi

Entropia Universe Mini-Update 10.0.6

I'm afraid that update won't come til vu 57.1, which is set to be released a year after you die.
  10. Ghandi

Monkey is High, Possibly From Outer Space! 2729m!

That's a pretty amazing view you had there! It seems like every few VUs the flying bug finds its way back into the program. Ages ago I had a few experiences flying and took a bunch of screenshots and posted it here on EF. Of course, it wasn't as beautiful as yours, with V10. It almost looks like...
  11. Ghandi

FYI: Black screen when alt+tab with VU 10.0.4

I had no problem minimizing EU, however when I tried to bring it back up it just sat there doing nothing. I left it for several minutes thinking it would eventually come back, but alas, I had to kill it with taskmanager. Very frustrating considering how long it takes to load back up.
  12. Ghandi

Achievement: First Ever Global :D

Super-grats! You'll always remember your first :D
  13. Ghandi

Question: Question About PvPs

You can only be looted in PvP3. In order to even go into PvP3 you need a anti-toxic shot (if you don't take one and try to enter you will die), so don't worry about accidentally wandering into an area where you will be looted. Also, even in PvP3, only non-ammo-type stackable items can be...
  14. Ghandi

Question: "Hi, I'm new, what can I do in this free-to-play game that just had its biggest marketing push ever?"

It is a well-known fact that being eaten by an animal in real life is a one-time-only experience which usually results in death. Entropia Universe is a one-in-a-million simulation game offering you the ability to experience first-hand what it is like to be consumed repeatedly by an entire...
  15. Ghandi

EntropiaForum Senior Members

First post in a year... Damn I'm so close to so many of these... except for the activity level haha.
Back