lose any items yet?

Jay212

Old Alpha
Society
Ouroboros
Has anyone else lost any of their items yet?

I ask because I just logged in and went looking for something in my storage to sell (no depositing until Monday) and noticed there was a gap in my textures collection. My brukite textures have disappeared. I didn't really worry too much until I logged into the FPC website and checked my Items page - they're gone from there, too. I *know* that they were there yesterday, I saw them after I did a generic leather run.

Sent a support case and I'm going to save a copy of my Items list and urge everyone else to do the same, especially if you collect stuff. Strange that the only thing I noticed between having them and not having them was the update for 10.0.5.

I'm sure lots of you do already, but it might worth keeping a constant track of your Items. In the grand scheme it might not matter too much, since it's editable data, but surely it couldn't hurt.

Strange, i dont have many stuff but non has gone till now :scratch2:

yep, im missing Eon feet, Tbird Feet and Vigi gloes

Nope, havent noticed anything disapearing from neither storage nor inventory, if you dont count all the "worthless crap" you have now due to functionality limitations ;)

Has anyone else lost any of their items yet?

I ask because I just logged in and went looking for something in my storage to sell (no depositing until Monday) and noticed there was a gap in my textures collection. My brukite textures have disappeared. I didn't really worry too much until I logged into the FPC website and checked my Items page - they're gone from there, too. I *know* that they were there yesterday, I saw them after I did a generic leather run.

Sent a support case and I'm going to save a copy of my Items list and urge everyone else to do the same, especially if you collect stuff. Strange that the only thing I noticed between having them and not having them was the update for 10.0.5.

I'm sure lots of you do already, but it might worth keeping a constant track of your Items. In the grand scheme it might not matter too much, since it's editable data, but surely it couldn't hurt.

A soc mate of mine "lost" her coat.
it was however due to that she had to many items in her inventory and all items was not showed, when she unloaded some she got it back.

If you have to many items in your storage, try filling up your inventory untill you are under the limit and it might come back (it should have been showed at the entropia website though, I guess)

Hope you get your items back.

lost all that I have had in CND appt.
As far I remember it was said that all things from appts should be safe in storages.
My CND storage is empty... 0/500

:mad: :mad: :mad:

MA should stay the F... out of my storage
thx for just messing it up again today :yay:
Good timing to let me find out after you take server down in the middle of my hogg hunt :wtg:

no items gone but i did loose some good peds on the hills :mad:

A soc mate of mine "lost" her coat.
it was however due to that she had to many items in her inventory and all items was not showed, when she unloaded some she got it back.

If you have to many items in your storage, try filling up your inventory untill you are under the limit and it might come back (it should have been showed at the entropia website though, I guess)

Hope you get your items back.

Good thinking, but I'm not quite at 500 items in my storage yet. I'll just consider myself lucky it wasn't something that would be difficult for me to replace like my vigi harness.

I lost my orange noob suit. I don't know how I could have lost it. I'm pretty much naked now except for my beret and sunglasses.

The Auction ate some items today, for instance, I had 26 peds worth of explosive projectiles up, that didn't sell, roughly 2k of them.. but after visiting the AH I only had 6!

EDIT:

I am wrong, I didn't know they changed the AH so that you had to click a retrieve button on the WON tab, instead of just getting your stuff automatically like in the passed... So no items went poof for me yet :D

Last edited:
Back