Recent content by Gianna

1. Gianna

Megas Music Challenge

Good Vibe Monday :)
  2. Gianna

EU Merchandise Store is pretty weak

The whole t-shirt thing has become a bit of a whodunit movie I guess. But I trust your assessment that it was made by people not involved in labor camps. I am excited to receive the stuff and wear it. One shirt has Entropia Universe, the other just some weird E... didn't care for it, but for $7...
  3. Gianna

Who knows. The riddle will be solved when they arrive. Shipping was almost more than the shirts, so I hope it is soon. I am almost certain they are made by MA staff, with love. But I will inspect the label.
  4. Gianna

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

This turns into a music video at the end, and there is quite a bit of craziness in this thread so i don't feel so bad putting it here. And its not really advertising for Kosta Boda either. I think people will enjoy watching it. It's brief, fun and rather relaxing. And subtitles :) Because of...
  5. Gianna

Megas Music Challenge

I removed this post because there is no need for ugliness. I know what you think you know. I also know you shouldn't know it. But I also know, sometimes, things are not as they appear. What you see as a reality. Might not be. I say these things because you matter in this world. You enrich it...
  6. Gianna

If your order number is 3 digits...it might be coming from MA headquarters tbh..not some mega-warehouse in China, but I could be wrong.. I will check the label on the box and stamps...now I am excited to find out...and the labor camp thing. We can't be wearing labor camp shirts..that is bad...
  7. Gianna

I went to the webshop in my account, and accessed the merch section that way. To be honest, it was so limited, and presented rather poorly..4 items....it sort of felt like it might actually be coming from a little office somewhere in MA headquarters. Like a dark little office, way in the back...
  8. Gianna

I sure will. I sort of assumed the package is coming from Sweden but maybe I am wrong. I didn't think about labor camps tbh oO I'll read the labels and check where they made them and post it. I'll take a selfie of me in the hoodie and the shirt and post them to show the fit. The t-shirts are...
  9. Gianna

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

Julia Wolf https://www.youtube.com/@juliawolfnyc
  10. Gianna

I will just wear it because I enjoy it I guess. The shirts look nice enough, despite being black and plain. Maybe someone will say; "Entropia Universe...whats that all about??" when they see the shirt. And I will respond; "Let me have 5 minutes of your time. and I will change your life...
  11. Gianna

? I will though
  12. Gianna

I saw a different website that had some EU shirts for sale that were a bit more interesting, but I wondered if those were legit, MA authorized merch or Bolex type gear, so I passed. It looked a bit shady. I have started working on graphics for a cool FOMA t-shirt for the summer for me to wear...
  13. Gianna

I decided I wanted to get some EU swag from the webshop and all they had was 2 shirts, a hoodie and some sort of drinking flask. My choices of color were black. I ordered a couple T-shirts anyways and I might get the hoodie. The quality looks pretty good I must say. Be nice to have more stuff...
  14. Studio_Delphine.jpg

Studio_Delphine.jpg

I decided my art and forgery work needed its own place on FOMA. I went with an apartment facing Calypso, to be inspired by its subtle rotation and soft lighting. Studio Delphine. I will need more PC screens. I will need tables, chairs, art objects...Time to head to the Quad, and start shopping.
Back