EU Merchandise Store is pretty weak

Gianna

Self-requested Deactivation
Society
Studio Delphine
Gianna Uli Cadell
I decided I wanted to get some EU swag from the webshop and all they had was 2 shirts, a hoodie and some sort of drinking flask. My choices of color were black.
I ordered a couple T-shirts anyways and I might get the hoodie. The quality looks pretty good I must say.

Be nice to have more stuff to choose from, and maybe more colors than black.

Make your own. Better quality for cheaper.

Make your own. Better quality for cheaper.

I saw a different website that had some EU shirts for sale that were a bit more interesting, but I wondered if those were legit, MA authorized merch or Bolex type gear, so I passed. It looked a bit shady.

I have started working on graphics for a cool FOMA t-shirt for the summer for me to wear at the lake. I took in-game screenshots of my approach when FOMA starts to radiate the beautiful aurora borealis colors. Making a cool design around that. I'll post some pics when I have it all done.

I saw a different website that had some EU shirts for sale that were a bit more interesting, but I wondered if those were legit, MA authorized merch or Bolex type gear, so I passed. It looked a bit shady.

I have started working on graphics for a cool FOMA t-shirt for the summer for me to wear at the lake. I took in-game screenshots of my approach when FOMA starts to radiate the beautiful aurora borealis colors. Making a cool design around that. I'll post some pics when I have it all done.
I mean it's entropia, not like it's the MLB or MLS or any actual big organization where quality really matters on lettering and shit.

Literally NO ONE on earth will know whether you bought the "merch" from Mindark or not.

Good time to start a 3DP Entropia community.

People care about merch? Literally nobody you pass on the street will even know what Entropia means, wait, maybe that’s a good thing.

The only thing I care about merch wise is my boorum male figurine that Mindark hasn’t made yet.

I will just wear it because I enjoy it I guess. The shirts look nice enough, despite being black and plain.

Maybe someone will say; "Entropia Universe...whats that all about??" when they see the shirt.

And I will respond; "Let me have 5 minutes of your time. and I will change your life forever. Let me tell you about the magical world that is Entropia..."

I can use it as a hook :)

And I will respond; "Let me have 5 minutes of your time. and I will change your life forever. Let me tell you about the magical world that is Entropia..."
30 seconds in and people will think you’re selling a scam or crypto. Entropia is really hard to sell to the uninformed.

But good luck, more people for you to blow up 😛

30 seconds in and people will think you’re selling a scam or crypto. Entropia is really hard to sell to the uninformed.

But good luck, more people for you to blow up 😛

30 seconds in and you are on several watchlists trying to initiate pyramid schemes.

Anyways some merch stuff could always be neat, does not have to be wearable stuff

30 seconds in and you are on several watchlists trying to initiate pyramid schemes.
Remember to hit up all your old school acquaintances on Facebook that you haven’t talk to since graduation. Buy one of the eggs with the referral code for maximum authenticity.

@Gianna
please share your thoughts about the quality and ethic aspects (origin of garment, tailored in labor camps, etc.), as far as the labels can reveal, once you received your package.

Just 2 days ago i also almost ordered the sweatshirt and 2 T-Shirts, but first hesitated and then refrained from ordering, because there were no such info to be found about the products.

Thank you very, very much!
- Orion

@Gianna
please share your thoughts about the quality and ethic aspects (origin of garment, tailored in labor camps, etc.), as far as the labels can reveal, once you received your package.

I sure will. I sort of assumed the package is coming from Sweden but maybe I am wrong. I didn't think about labor camps tbh oO

I'll read the labels and check where they made them and post it. I'll take a selfie of me in the hoodie and the shirt and post them to show the fit.
The t-shirts are on sale right now, -60%...so it was real cheap for some shirts.

No merch clothes ever come from the actual seller. It’s all just outsourced to India or China. Apart from supplying the logo, Mindark wouldn’t have anything to do with the process from order to shipment.

No merch clothes ever come from the actual seller. It’s all just outsourced to India or China. Apart from supplying the logo, Mindark wouldn’t have anything to do with the process from order to shipment.

I went to the webshop in my account, and accessed the merch section that way. To be honest, it was so limited, and presented rather poorly..4 items....it sort of felt like it might actually be coming from a little office somewhere in MA headquarters. Like a dark little office, way in the back of the building :)

I guess that’s why the support for the game is so bad then.. devs too busy knitting sweaters.

If your order number is 3 digits...it might be coming from MA headquarters tbh..not some mega-warehouse in China, but I could be wrong..

I will check the label on the box and stamps...now I am excited to find out...and the labor camp thing. We can't be wearing labor camp shirts..that is bad branding I would think :oops:

If your order number is 3 digits...it might be coming from MA headquarters tbh..not some mega-warehouse in China, but I could be wrong..
Where do you think MA got them?

Who knows. The riddle will be solved when they arrive. Shipping was almost more than the shirts, so I hope it is soon.

I am almost certain they are made by MA staff, with love. But I will inspect the label.

People need to be better at googling and researching but here i did it for you.

So looking at the merch page for the hoodie, you can zoom, enhance, there look at the measurment chart. zoom in on that, enhance that. oh my good its jason bou... "Style no. 5435" oddly specific using a chart that missmatches the rest of the entropia scheme.

Look into that, aha, danish company called teejays have this hoodie:

But wait, what is that?! ZOOM ENHANCE ITS THE SAME LACES, dink donk we found it. Ok lets look around, this is what they say about their schtuff at least:

Most nordic countries arevery diligent wanting to not be part of cheap labourcamps etc in any way, wether that holds true or not though in reality who knows, but most likely, seeing as its the same hoodie from the company i guess you could fairly pinpoint it to there somehow, if noti'm sure one can zoom and enhance even more but im lazy and cba doing more than a 2 minute looking up.

edit nvm its definately teejays because zoom ehance deblur, zoom more on the sweatshirt and its this one:

The whole t-shirt thing has become a bit of a whodunit movie I guess. But I trust your assessment that it was made by people not involved in labor camps.
I am excited to receive the stuff and wear it. One shirt has Entropia Universe, the other just some weird E... didn't care for it, but for $7 u have to get it. It would have been insane not to buy it at 70 peds for a real shirt...

Back