Recent content by GladdyFerdius

1. GladdyFerdius

WoF 2010: Team South Africa

hey all our captain has found himself in an time held tradition...traffic:eyecrazy: so he will be on later than 14:00, he shall make a post later to see if anyone still wants to meet/hunt alas i will not be joining later as i have a tad problem with my eu pc to sort out tomorrow...:(
  2. GladdyFerdius

yeah a meet and greet sound like a very good idea...
  3. GladdyFerdius

Hey all Like to sign up as well Avatar Full Name: Gladiator Ripper Ferdius Captain Vote: Putty Anything the team should know about me: Have not played since the new vu, issues with telkom....:mad:
  4. GladdyFerdius

Night Adventuring With Night MOBS

Win / Win Situation That is what I beleive as well. It is a :tongue2: win/win :eek: situation where as the players get a more diverse environment to enjoy the life of PE and MA gets into the act by making there buck or two as they asually do ;) .
  5. GladdyFerdius

Anyone know Gizol Feirghall

Hi If anyone knows Gizol please tell him to log in and receive his item as I have pasted my disicipleship and I have not seen him online for quite a while. He was a good mentor and I would hate to ask mindark to kick him without him recieving the item(be it godd or bad). Thx Kindly
  6. GladdyFerdius

Night Adventuring With Night MOBS

I have been thinking about this for a while now, and beleive it could get interesting. Seeing as PE has it is own assigned time to it, can we not start making the day go past. :eek: Meaning day change into night and vice versa. Then MA can make a wider variety of mobs, certain types during the...
  7. GladdyFerdius

Brilliant First Time HOF

Just one quick thread. I have been playing now for couple of months and yesterday I had my first HOF. 762 PED :eek: on ARGONAUT YOUNG. Sorry no screenshot. I got 742 PED with 132 Iron and a Paladin Face Mask (Which is up for grabs if someone is interested) WOOOOHOOOOO. Right about now I...
  8. GladdyFerdius

Selling/Buying Thread DOA,Mk.III,Phantom,Master,Cognac Coat

Interesting Phantom Hey Tzepu, you still selling the Phantom? :cool: :eek:
Back