WoF 2010: Team South Africa

I'm in for saturday 13th @ 22:00:)

We will be hunting at these spots, please try and get the TP's before the match - else we are $#%*

Cayuze: TP:20128,39720
Oyster Isle: TP:17688, 35391

Anyone up for a meet-up and/or light team hunting this weekend, how about sat, say 14h00 SA time(else give a time that suit you).

Last edited:
armor/mobs

Falxangius
Damage types
Stb: 10 %
Imp: 90 %

Cersumon
Damage types
Elc: 100 %

Nemesis:
Imp: 15 HP
Stb: 15 HP
Elc: NONE

Gremlin

Stb: 11 HP
Imp: 15 HP
Elc: 2 HP

Ghost

Stb: 13 HP
Imp: 19 HP
Elc: 11 HP

wait for the fix for the plates

ps: http://www.entropiawiki.com/

Last edited:
Unfortunately I am out of action untill the 10th but after that I am up for it;)

was just looking at the time slots, and I'm good for 22:00 on the 13th as well
as to a team hunt on Sat I'm game, just say where

BuMp... common South African's your country needs you;)

Looks like I may be in, got a connection working finally :yay:

Downloaded and installed (2 days worth of download :ahh:) and logged in so now just have to see if I can make it in Saturday :scratch2:

hey all

our captain has found himself in an time held tradition...traffic:eyecrazy:

so he will be on later than 14:00, he shall make a post later to see if anyone still wants to meet/hunt

alas i will not be joining later as i have a tad problem with my eu pc to sort out tomorrow...:(

... an time held tradition...traffic

To try and keep myself from moaning, i will just say, Stay AWAY from the N1 - between Rigel and John foster.

For anyone that still wanna meet up, let me know and i will meet you.
I would like it if I can meet everyone before next weeks tournament - one night after work, just to get each other of our friends list and see where each will fit.

Let me know when you have time. Usually after 17h00 during the week i should be home (except mondays around 19h00).

MP

How about Tuesday 20:30 at Omegatron West Habitat, and we go trax hunting?

I can maybe join you guys for a meet and a hunt from Wednesday at the earliest, but I should be available from Thursday any time in the evening;)

With a bit of egg ;) gunna egg you Africanie along and add cheer from possibly the only other Southern hemisphere team.
Crikeys it would be good to see you on this year:)

With a bit of egg ;) gunna egg you Africanie along and add cheer from possibly the only other Southern hemisphere team.
Crikeys it would be good to see you on this year:)

Cheers mate. It isn't a real competition until the Ozzies, Kiwis and Saffers are playing anyway :)

Add friends...

Hello Saffers,

Looks like we have a team... Booya! :yay: :wtg:

Looks like some o' the old team and some 'not too shabby' looking additions. Looks GREAT!!! We will have fun at least :)

A good starting point will be to add everyone on the team to the friends list. I have noticed that many of my prievious waypoints (TP points) are no longer valid after v10. I have had some issues with my install and have got a copy from his royal highnie The Major. I will log in to see if I can catch anyone online.

Just a small reminder that our slot starts 20:00 - Calypso time is SAF time +2. Please can someone point out if I am incorrect?

We will need to start meeting at 19:00 SAF time, just to be safe...

Regards,
Slaine.

Gross Ooooooops!!

Hello SAF team members.

I have made a gross poopoo with the time calculation. SAF is MA Time + 2, I have been working it out as MA Time -2 :ahh:...

Soooooooooo we will doing it on the same evening (Saturday) only that as it is MA Time + 2 which means we start at 12:00... Midnight :eek:

Let us know what you think?

Slaine.

:lolup: Midnight :eek:

Sure I will be able to make it if that is the final time... might even be a little safer, Gf will be tired and hopefully sleeping by then ;)

Nothing like showing you are willing to stay up for your country...

I am in

MP

Always good to see you guys in for WoF although after last years effort the Aussies would be extending that title a bit far if we used it too much :D
Nevertheless we are all Southern Hemispherians and :wtg:

:... Gf will be tired and hopefully sleeping by then ;)

Oooo, stamina boast! you go you Stud!:wtg::wtg::bowdown::lolup:

you've all heard the joke about the Australian condom factory that burns down, right?

i came across my first Falxangius last night, Mo-Fo!:eek::eek: i think i'll be in the support team :laugh: they have kinder Mobs

As a team we can take down big mobs.....
:)

lol 200dmg is enough to kill me twice but I am still amped for this weekend:)

Thinking about buying a set of martial for the WOF:scratch2:... L of course lol:laugh::laugh::laugh:

btw Mayorputty any chance you could send me the WOF SA sig?

I am going to try and go into EU on my p4, it wont be pretty but at least I can check auctions, society etc. Tomorrow if all goes well I will get my quad-core back from rectron:(

Sigh...unfortunately its not working I will have to wait for my other pc it seems

Last edited:
Soz Mordrell, hope you did not send it to Rectron cape town. Your going to get a P3 back with hydraulic suspension, mags and spinners and a crazy sound system, but it won't be very fast:laugh: Oh and don't forget the custom spray job!:laugh:

I was supposed to get it back today but now they tell me they only shipped it on the 9th sooo tomorrow or Friday at the latest:mad:

Back