Gluepot

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Media About

• Teach me how to survive,PLSSS"!!!!!If u have come that way without depositing,u have a good student:)
    I am asking you to please consider contributing to WOF this year. No matter your skill, you CAN contribute!
    rules thread
    Help America earn Her title Back from England!

Thanks and Happy New Years! EBO
    lol it wasnt sarcasm. I get alot of THATS SO COOL, WOW, GL. Its nice to see people arent so, whats the word... pleasing? I mean its good but a little skepticism allows me to take a step back and see where your coming from. Perspective if you will.

As to your comment about crafting you'll be first on the list to contact. After all the company is going to need a unique uniform (if your a tailor that is).

Btw. NICE figure... err I mean picture ;)
    Thank you for your post. Nice to see some skepticism rather then agreement all the time.
    I can adjust height, body fitness, shoulder fitness, and neck fitness. More unlocks soon though! :)
    Thx for the rep. Yeah, Grim Reapers, that was it, but he made some ´funny´ other socs as well... ,)
    No, you are wrong there. There is 2 x mod fap, 1 x imp fap, 4 x imkII, 4 x i2870 (as you say), 2 x RockJacker ME for sale. Whit all that you mean that the price off angel is rising ?
    You have the same tone off voice as skippe has when talking about items, so yes that makes you come off lika a reseller big time.
    There was years ago when this amount off high level gear was for sale at the same time, when you think somebody are intressted in a overprice Angel armor.
    Just becouse you are the only one selling on open on ef, dont mean that there is not more for sale ;)
    hi Gluepot, I got a powerclaw ME for sale its fullTT asking tt + 3K ped. The one you mention that was sold in the forum for 2K the buyer still waiting for the seller to contact him. He didnt heard from the seller in 2 days.

Al
    I know, it sux that im quitting..
    but you will probably see me ingame from time to time :)
    not going to quit EF atleast! :p thx for the time =)
    Catch me in game or I will you. I have 2 weapons (not Uber) may be of interest for for your rental program.
    Thx for rep!

You said:
    "I don't expect much, but I do expect the courtesy of not demanding a favor =\"
    And you're right to expect this much. And you're still guaranteed to run into the occasional asshole who will treat you like shit. Is all I'm saying.
    There's set percentage of people that are assholes. And the EU population is a subset of those people. :D
    hey! i flew up to cp on wednesday...now im in los angeles for e for all! typing this msg to you from my phone since the wi-fi is kinda weak.....i Hope to log in @ the MA booth tomorrow afternoon :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back