Recent content by goldbaron357

1. G

I wasn't going to complain... But it is LONG overdue...

I've been a paying customer in Entropia for 8+ years. I am down 10 to 15K peds in the last two weeks and my biggest loot? A whopping 267 ped global, and 10% to 50% returns no matter what I do on anything. Eco or not, amped or not, big mobs small mobs. Most weeks I do not get even a single...
  2. G

What constitutes an act of piracy ?

It is just silly So much drama over so little important stuff. If you are going to have your feelings hurt to get blown up, maybe you should have stayed in the gateway. If you are carrying nothing that is lootable, you should be proud of yourself for costing the pirates peds and helping MA stay...
  3. G

F*ck you mindark!

Ha Ha, very funny So much for April First.. But, IMO, those are precisely the changes MA needs to make to EP.. Maybe not having to use sweat, but, I do believe it should drop nanos and not residue. If only they will do that...
  4. G

Petition to remove Explosive BPs (or change them)

Hang on a minute... You are missing some things here... There is lots of opportunity for crafting profits. Enhancers, basic sheet metal, and if you can't craft weapons and armors that have good markup then you are still a noob crafter and shouldn't be whining either about crafting markups...
  5. G

Not a ep ath ;-)

It finally happened! I TOLD you it was going to happen! You can't have what 6 ATH's and not get one over 100! BIG gratz, few others on this forum will ever know how deserved that ATH was to you.
  6. G

Scammer / Liar / Con Artist Alert

My two pecs... First, I am shocked that this forum does not allow for the smoking out of weasels skunks and rats, and I must conclude it is complicit in those things which it would cover up. To the people who moderate and run this forum take it any way you like. But then I come from a country...
  7. G

Selling: One of the two King Kong Tommy Gun UnL In Game

I AM wanting to make a deal for golden tommy PM SENT - Thanks.
  8. G

Info: The bug fix wish list

URGENT: I can't get past the loading screen. Everything loads but the graphics! I tried clearing the shader cache, I tried safe mode, resetting, I've tried 64 and 32 bit modes... It takes forever to launch, then after logging in which goes quickly, the loading screen goes to full progress and...
  9. G

VU 15.0 bugs

Loading screen DOES NOT go away no matter how much time elapses Prior to VU 15, I could hit log in, and it would go right into the game quickly no problem at all. After VU 15... Well... The loading screen goes to full progress and then doesn't go away... EVER. And yes, it increased the CPU...
  10. G

Selling: UNLIMITED Vivo T10 Fap!

It's sold Well, I thought I would be kind enough to announce the fap has sold. Thanks!
  11. G

Selling: UNLIMITED Vivo T10 Fap!

Well... I lent my friend peds to craft, he didn't do so well on what he was making, but a two click L bp dropped for a UL vivo T10, second click hoffed and there it was, a 300.20 full TT UL Vivo T10. It is currently on the Auction House... Serious offers would be considered but we figure if...
  12. UL Vivo T10

UL Vivo T10

For sale!
  13. G

Ped to Quantity Calculator... Takes away the guesswork when you need to make exact amounts!

Yeah, I was a bit perplexed of how to spread the download and still have credibility :P I am working on a GUI now for it though, so hopefully I can release a fancier version before too long! While I am here posting, Thought I'd ask how it's working for those of you who've tried it :-) For...
  14. G

Ped to Quantity Calculator... Takes away the guesswork when you need to make exact amounts!

Well... I try to solve unusual problems because I find that the usual ones have plenty of solutions out there. As a trader, and a crafter, I have had experience on both sides of the equation... If I had 20 peds to spend how much of a resource can I get at markup? As a trader, people needing a...
  15. G

ESI Scammer on the loose

I've been scammed before, a GDC-97 was stolen from me... Though the previous dozen times of lending it to the same person, it was returned... But being what it may, MA does warn not to lend things to another avatar in their terms or somewhere, I don't even remember where now... I can lose a...
Back