Recent content by gord_dye

1. gord_dye

I need to vent my frustration

You forgot the 1st rule of a video game. play for fun. chip or skills and play as a new or mid lev player. It's just like the big lotto 500 million i didn't expect to win but it was fun playing.
  2. gord_dye

Help: Friends List bug

Will post what MA says about the matter when i hear back from them thanks y'all
  3. gord_dye

Smilgs jamming 2 event registration - 20 people

yep count me in to man ill help ya
  4. gord_dye

no still there.. that was the first thing i tryed. thanks tho.
  5. gord_dye

Red "X"

what VU of direct X you running? that was the only prob i had maybe check your ingame settings other than that looks like a reinstall of the game maybe.
  6. gord_dye

Hello I do have a question. Whats up with the friends list? I can not remove people that stoped playing years ago but i can not remove them.When i do try to remove them I get the message in chat box "you have been removed by such such friend" but there name is still in FL. Something im not...
  7. gord_dye

Red "X"

update your direct X I bought a new GT 440 and had the same thing till installed direct X 11 try that. also you have an 8600 the min req for high settings is 8800 or better. still you should be able to run the game. update you cards drivers too
  8. gord_dye

Reporting a scammer

Neither a borrower nor a lender be For loan oft loses both itself and friend,And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry.This above all to thine own self be true And it must follow as the night the day Thou canst not then be false to any man. William Shakespeare, And it still holds true...
  9. gord_dye

Question: Age old question

o yea i have seen that for years. my big question is why are they in the bp book if the necro is for MA avatars? good question for dev corn.
  10. gord_dye

were there any SS taken of it?
  11. gord_dye

Necromancer and reaper armor? has there ever been any words to these armor BP's getting found or are they never to be looted/ found?
  12. gord_dye

Question: CP doors not opening?

Same thing here.
  13. gord_dye

FYI: PayByCash

Visa Green dot man. or bank transfer. Green dot is abit high but easy way to deposit and keep it a hush hush from your lady friend ;)
  14. gord_dye

WildD3amons Recruiting at all levels

bump :tongue2::tongue2::tongue2: :yay:
  15. gord_dye

Thanksgiving day

If you have a thanksgiving day dinner, we hope you have a nice one.. Happy Thanksgiving ya'll
Back