Recent content by Grotesque

1. Grotesque

Question: What is your go to mob?

So, I was wondering. What is the mob you guys go shoot at by default? For the past two months or so mine would be Kerberos Dom and Alpha (up to 150 PED ammo run) and small Atrox (200-300 PED runs)@ Jurra. I also spend a lot of time on Ambulimax Young (same as troxes) @ Nea's Place. As I find...
  2. Grotesque

Ingame cost tracker

Correct, but I take a look at my items page just before I set out on a run, so no item>PED transition inbetween ;)
  3. Grotesque

Ingame cost tracker

The most rudimentary way to track the costs, I use the Item page on EU website, under my account. It updates almost in real time so it shows TT value of everything carried + items in storage and records every change. Shows rounded PED, not PECs but hey.. Must admit I figured that out not long...
  4. Grotesque

Selling: UL armor sets (M) + (F)

Sent PM for Mah'ketta :)
  5. Grotesque

Today MA B!cth Slapped me with!

Return rate is what bugged me the most last night.. But, oh well.. expected? ;)
  6. Grotesque

Postpone Golden Age event?

It is a bit annoying that many people have problems running VU10.0. I don`t know what you people spent your money on, but I play on Very High on 1440x900 res and no AA with ~30fps on this rig: AMD X2 5200+ 2.71 Ghz 2GB RAM XFX ATI 4830 512MB the rest is not important. My machine is old 2 years...
  7. Grotesque

The Screenie Thread

Thx for the screens, mate! :yay:
  8. Grotesque

Dead man walking (my first V10 screenie)

Thx for a nice screenie! ;)
  9. Grotesque

omfg how funny

This is just awful... Its just sad that ppl need to get some action in a fucking MMO to get themselves on... :rolleyes: Really, get a life! :woot:
  10. Grotesque

Big Problem..

You should be happy that system saved you at least couple of hundred of bucks.. :laugh::laugh::laugh: :D
  11. Grotesque

***WoF 2009 FINAL!!!!*** Moblist & Info

Gratz! But, what is the point of competing for a national team when u have ppl from other countries? :scratch2:
  12. Grotesque

Cry Engine

Well the last release date I remember was due almost a year ago... Who knows, maybe it gets upgraded to CE3 automatically. :D :laugh: Jokes aside, august/september wouldn`t be too optimistic imo.
  13. Grotesque

Highest non-hof globals

Just a bit shy over 300 Baby Trox.. Long time ago. :laugh:
  14. Grotesque

This is for those on whom Fortuna smiled.

:laugh: If you ppl actually help others so you can HOF more often.. :duh: :loco:
  15. Grotesque

This is for those on whom Fortuna smiled.

Why don`t MA encourage new players with some freebies, huh? Would it hurt so much if every newcomer got, say, 1 PED Opalo (L) and 900 ammo? Or at least put a task, quest if you wish, for them to do something to get that stuff. How many new people join Entropia weekly anyways..? I`m not saying...
Back