Grrrrr

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Media About

• Hope the machine is running the new Vid card well, whatever U got I'm sure its good:D
    Woohoo!!!! Guess what I have for you Grrrrr...!!!! A little hogglo and atrox :)
    Good Morning Grrrrreat Mate :girl:
    Waiting for your eMail or PM with the promised information :vampire:
    Have a great day, take care :grouphug:
    LeeLoo
    sup mate! Check out the aussie collective post in general discussion and dont be a stranger mate!!!!
    had a few ozzie women in the bar today... god the accent is to die for :D mmmm lekker women with sexy accents mmmm ;)
    im so retarded, just realised you already have it and i never see you on, hence me thinking you didnt have it :D
    Hey Mr G5r,
    I hope you are good :)
    GL with your new project/society
    Take care m8
    ahah yes there was somethign wrong with ur msn :p i even had a status saying 'Paul you need relog!' lol
    you dozy bastard there is something wrong with your MSN, we have re logged and have no problems, time for you to re log foo' :D
    :D ... that's all! Have a wonderful day in the Outback ... and I'll be catching up with you soon. ;)
    Thank you for the kind words :)

My niece lives close by to a creek where I promised to take her fishing (she didn't believe me that fish lived in this particular creek ;)). So one night after dinner, on a warm summer evening, off we went.

The species of fish that was caught I did not expect to be in the creek and came as a total surprise to me :eek:. So I came back the next week, very early morning, and fished there for about 6 hours where I was catching fish after fish, but never caught that species of fish that is in the picture. How bizarre.

And the fish I do catch go back to where they came :) No harm done to the fish at all.
    Hello my green friend ... and I DID notice the orange, nice touch, goes well with all the green. Also noticed the sweet RL pic as well ... your niece is adorable (ok, you are too). :laugh: And what exactly did you do with that fish? ... did you catch it? Your niece looks like she's saying "ewwwww" about being so close to it. :silly2:
    sorry mate cant read what you wrote, baron kicked me out the forum about 10 mins after i posted i think :( so much for a grace period so people could say what they want... :|
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back