Recent content by hackysackwizard

1. H

Swimming of Dry land

That reminds of this problem I had a couple of weeks ago. Click to enlarge
  2. Waking On Water

Waking On Water

3. H

Bit of fun for our noobs :)

Two avatars walk into the bar at Twin Peaks. The third avatar uses the door! :laugh:
  4. H

Sponsorships

What if some jerk was given a McDonald's sponsorship? He goes around swearing at people and reselling. I don't think McDonald's would be pleased :(
  5. H

Who has the best Avator Name??

Daniel Hackysackwizard Hackinson
  6. H

Heavy to be a tailor...

Man, I am getting very tired of these threads. You don't HAVE to buy the wool at those prices. It is very unlikely that anyone will buy that. It is not hurting anyone except the avatar that has to pay the 1 PED fee.
  7. H

[RANT] I'm sick of these stupid pixie and opalos!!! ><

I am a noob but I think the way to go would be to get the "better" stuff and then sell it all because I can't use it properly anyway and get the cheaper stuff. :D
  8. H

Where do you call "Home"?

Twin used to be my home but recently I have grown fond of Argus. I like being able to choose indoor or outdoor terminals based on my mood :)
  9. H

"Capture the Flag"

It would also need to be that the 'flag' could not be carried beyond the perminter of the game field. But indeed, very cool idea +rep
  10. H

New Hall Of Fame Forums

I am pretty new here and have not even globaled yet but I thought it would be nice if within the Hall of Fame Forum there were 3 other forums lableed 'Hunting', 'Mining', 'Crafting' making it easier to find what you are looking for. Just a thought.
  11. H

Do you make money in PE?

I don't think the game is really about profiting but it is nice to think "ok, if I stopped right now I would have xxx dollars" or "hey, that's cool, I just sold xxx item for xxx PED. That means I sold for xxx dollars US." That's the way I like to look at it.
  12. H

Best Sweat in Team Screenshot *Vote*

Thanks for the support everyone! I really appriciate it.
  13. H

Noobs Who Get Lippy?

I have not experienced this problem yet (still too n00b?) but a problem I hate is slightly better players pushing trades on me. The other day I was out sweating at Phoenix and twice I was aproached by people opening a trade window and TELLING me that they were going to buy all my sweat. I...
  14. TheHackySackWizard and NEVERDIE

TheHackySackWizard and NEVERDIE

Me and ND hanging out at twin :)
  15. H

!!All Sweaters Unite!!

Here is my team sweating. All are offering a helping hand to Laurette :) Click to enlarge
Back