Recent content by Hail Caesar

1. Hail Caesar

Help: Just a quckie one for the teckie's

Thank you both for the reply. Would a PNY GeForce 9600GT OC card be able to handle the high settings
  2. Hail Caesar

Help: Just a quckie one for the teckie's

Is this card any good for the new upgrade NVIDIA GeForce 7100 / NVIDIA nForce 630i. For medium requirements it is suggesting-Graphics Card (with latest drivers): NVIDIA GeForce 7800 Series or better / ATI Radeon 1900 series or better. Is it as simple as the lower the number the less quality your...
  3. Hail Caesar

Tips to share

I had a different experience too this. Seven Argos on the trot with not a penny of loot then the eighth Argo was a 130 Ped global:yay: The only tip i can give you is don't go back to the mob that has just killed you. 9 times out of 10 Loutius has let this poor mob roam around Entropia without...
  4. Hail Caesar

How much longer?

At Last !! Just to let everyone known i finally hit a global :yay: It was an Argo young with a value of 130 Peds north of Twins. I can now sleep at night. A big thank you JohnCapital for his advise on my set up and Vortexy for his suggestion to hunt North of Twins. :yay...
  5. Hail Caesar

How much longer?

Firstly, Thanks for all the response. I agree that good average loots are better and I have had a good run of 15 to 20 peders. And I don’t want people to think that I’m moaning about the loots that I’m getting because its early days for me but I feel that I’m not a true Entropian until I see...
  6. Hail Caesar

How much longer?

:scratch2: Can anyone give me any reason and some advice on why I have not received a global as yet? Is it just having a bit more patience, I need to get more skills or am I doing something wrong I have been playing now for some four months on a regular basis and have worked my rifle skill to...
  7. Hail Caesar

New VU Loot Distribution, Split Item Stacks?

Come on MA play the game. Listen to the people Entropia :cool:
Back