How much longer?

get a fast weapon, efficiently burn through 500 peds of ammo a day, kill decent sized creatures and you will most likely global every day or 2. Keep in mind that many globals don't even cause a person to break even, let alone profit :)

Can anyone give me any reason and some advice on why I have not received a global as yet? Is it just having a bit more patience, I need to get more skills or am I doing something wrong

This one is easy as National Lotto, u just have to kill right mob at a right place at a right time. Like in Lotto u have to pick right numbers. :D

At Last !!

Just to let everyone known i finally hit a global :yay: It was an Argo young with a value of 130 Peds north of Twins. I can now sleep at night.

A big thank you JohnCapital for his advise on my set up and Vortexy for his suggestion to hunt North of Twins.

:yay: :yay: :yay:

Just to let everyone known i finally hit a global :yay: It was an Argo young with a value of 130 Peds north of Twins. I can now sleep at night.

A big thank you JohnCapital for his advise on my set up and Vortexy for his suggestion to hunt North of Twins.

:yay: :yay: :yay:

Gratz!! :yay: :yay:

Hugs,
Aliana

Here's your problem:
I agree that good average loots are better and I have had a good run of 15 to 20 peders.
If you want that global so much, u must be persistant, and do longer runs. The chance of getting a global with a 20 ped run is very slim. Do at least 100-200 ped runs.
Another thing (not to sure about that) is the worse the loots are and the worse I talk about MA ingame, the better the chances of globalling!! :D
Of course there are those days when loots are great, everything works like you want to, birds are singing, the grass is green, and you can even bet on how many globals you'll get in a run.
Another way to global: the penitent way. A soc-mate swor not to wear shoes anymore until he hitted that global (he has around the same skills as you)... it took him 2 months, but he got it.

Gratz, man. Now on to hunt the elusive HOF. Beware. They are even more rare and require much harder work. Many have gone broke trying to capture just one. Do your homework, and you'll do fine.

Good luck and happy hoffing.

Back