Recent content by Hellfire

1. Hellfire

NRF - No Resource Found - Mining/Skilling App

Hey, i'm still using NRF manually, because I haven't really found anything else with as much functionality, is anybody else? Can anybody help me out with a world map of calypso to use and the corresponding .ini file, I would be a great help :)
  2. Hellfire

EU Locations - New NeoMap?

Hi, I appreciate the effort that you have gone to, and the app looks pretty good so far. :) I used to use a piece of software that I wrote myself, but it was fairly basic, and I also used NRF a lot. I would like to request one or two things if you had time to program them: I'd like to be able...
  3. Hellfire

No loot in PVP combat!?

I was killed in PVP4 yesterday and didn't lose my toxic shot, assuming it was PVP4
  4. Hellfire

SGA items - clues & discussion

Estophyl? Starts with E and has eight letters, that's the best I could come up with
  5. Hellfire

Clues for SGA2 itemz - good luck all

At first glance I can't decipher any of those clues :confused:, I guess I'll leave it to others who are better at this kind of thing and yes, this thread is formatted nicely :)
  6. Hellfire

Who wants to go skydiving? :)

You can also TP to Jason Centre from the Jason Centre TP and it works :D
  7. Hellfire

JaxMap - Eudoria 9.30 update

That's a shame, I loved your work, I hope you can play again soon
  8. Hellfire

What video card do you have?

Ati 4850 running well at high
  9. Hellfire

windows 7... and VU 10...

Im running Windows 7 64 bit using bootcamp on my imac and VU 10 runs quite nicely, I just had to update my graphics drivers and get it to run as administrator.
  10. Hellfire

Info: Genesis tower opens and announces

I'm happy to see new stuff for miners, although im not really sure why we need different armor than hunters :confused:
  11. Hellfire

Selling: ::: Motorhead Concert Invitation :::

Hotels are more expensive on the weekend, aren't they? At least every one I've been too
  12. Hellfire

Melbourne, Australia Pre Christmas BBQ

Hey guys, I'm working kinda late so I doubt I'm going to make it :( Have fun though, i'll make sure I can come to the next one :)
  13. Hellfire

F!

I've seen this before but I still managed to miss those extra F's :laugh:
  14. Hellfire

Which makes the best comparison? Tree is to shade as chimney is to wtf????

Well it seems like the correct answer should be: Somebody who studies nails Which isn't there :scratch2: I'm tempted to pick Meteorologist as the least worst answer, because at least they study something However My pick is Carpenter, because an entomologist usually needs insects to do their...
  15. Hellfire

Sweating South of Nymph

Yep, that's the first place I ever collected sweat, sold those first bottles for 10 pec each in Nymph, ahh the memories :)
Back