Recent content by Honeyz

1. Honeyz

Question: PVP on CND Moral or Unmoral?

Just let them kill and loot the mob their killing or the claim their mining then blast away.That the risk of pvp alright. Bad form to kill in the middle of a mob though.
  2. Honeyz

Selling: 104.17 ped ESI

Esi Esi for sale :yay:
  3. Honeyz

Selling: Angel Shins Female

Someone start the bidding, please! Good Luck
  4. Honeyz

Thanks for the gratz

Thanks for the gratz
  5. Honeyz

Thanks for the Gratz

Thanks for the Gratz
  6. Honeyz

Hey, how are you, I am tired

Hey, how are you, I am tired
  7. Honeyz

Uber: At last a HoF

Thanks JW Thank You JW you are a Awsome mentor!:ahh:
  8. Honeyz

Uber: At last a HoF

After almost 2 years I got my first Hof and it had some nice items in it :yay:Click to enlarge
  9. Honeyz 1st Hof

Honeyz 1st Hof

10. Honeyz

Help!!! w/ college essay your discription of the word: UBERNOOB

The "A" :yay:I did get the "A" on my Essay. My final Essay is cause and effet research paper. I am open to suggestions on a topic. One suggestion was to research the cause and effects of using chips or not? Once again thank you for the help on the last essay:D Honeyz, :dunce:
  11. Honeyz

Thanks for the info. Thanks for the info. I will be handing in my assignment on Friday.;) A+ to all that helped:yay: Thanks again, I will post grade when I get it back. Honeyz:ahh:
  12. Honeyz

Great ideas so far I am getting some great ideas so far, thanks for the help. How nice !To see you in the forum again, as usual Thoreau. I am asking for input not for someone to write the entire essay, besides everyone knows the answer to the big question is 42:laugh: Honeyz:scratch2:
  13. Honeyz

This is a real assignment Thanks for the correction MadMarlin. This really is for my English 121 Class so any and all input will be helpful. Thanks again, Honeyz
  14. Honeyz

Help!!! w/ college essay your description of the word: UBERNOOB My assignment, and yours too if you so choose, is to give a extended definition of a word. The word I chose is : UBERNOOB Any information(other then Webster's version) would be greatly appreciated. I will update in one week and...
  15. Honeyz

What was your favourite ever loot?

Favorite loot 27k of medium weapon cells! Not that it is a big loot but the fact that I got it for pk'n the right person. Please note: loot was not provided by person killed and I am not normally a pk'er;) :ahh:
Back