Votes: 70 28.9%
  • Armour - Write below

Votes: 75 31.0%
  • Equipment - Write below

Votes: 17 7.0%
  • Miscellaneous - Wite below

Votes: 80 33.1%

• Total voters
This may seem kind of silly, but I really like getting those loots that are rare but no so expensive items, like the Small Minstrel Vase from the Berys or the Uniate Vases from the Umbrnoids, or the kango masks from the Argos (got lots of those latey).

The decor items are kid of cool to get in a loot window. So far those have been the coolest loots I have gotten.

i got few items that has popped upp in tha loot =)
i gues my best is pro bartons finger ( whit soc m8 )
also looted angel shins, too bad mining dosent count =):yay:

My best loots:

2 Vigi helmets from an Exar
Marber bravo from something....cant remember

And

14,700 ped of Lyst about 2 years ago. Oh and 600ped of gold (when it wasnt worth much way....way back)

14K lyst hahahaha..what that take ya?2 weeks to drill:) Every time I see a huge Lyst hit I LOL in soc chat...then I get one and curse.:laugh:

Actually there are worse ores to find no adays.

As far as solo hunting..prob my best thing i have found were a 21 ped esi...ive been !!!!! solo hunting.

In team a 500 ped esi tho :p

Hunting is the only solo HoF im waiting on

14K lyst hahahaha..what that take ya?2 weeks to drill:) Every time I see a huge Lyst hit I LOL in soc chat...then I get one and curse.:laugh:

:scratch2:

The tower dug it up for him in about 3.5 days.
You DO know about towers, right ?

Favorite loot

27k of medium weapon cells!

Not that it is a big loot but the fact that I got it for pk'n the right person.
Please note: loot was not provided by person killed and I am not normally a pk'er;)

:ahh:

40K of Eye oil from an Exa Mature. Just the utter WTH of getting a 2K loot while i was broke so alls i could afford was like 4K ammo, to be used for an opalo! :laugh:

Best and most favorite loot was [br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I looted an 81 PED ESI from a drone just this morning! :yay:

Other than that my favorite loot was an exarosaur neckbone, 4 cans of turquoise paint, a FAP-5, and enough oils and residue to add up to 51 PEDs in my very first global. :D

Although not big, my favourite loot was a few acid roots of an unlucky miner in PVP :vampire:
best other loot was an a104 from a maff, long time ago.

best value was a snarksnot young, a few k's of oil that was :rolleyes:

Most favor loot for me is the 139ped claims when accidently drop a bomb changing from finder to drill. (less than 2 week old in the game and a Soc mate just teach me how to mine)

Second to that is yesterday when out with the Soc hunt for Feff and Bot and get really bad return for it (burn about 30 peds of ammo) later on the day went out solo hunt the Feff at Camp Pheonix and after about 20 Feff got my very first Global a Korss 400 L (52.8peds) turn around and kill another Feff and get 28 peds eye oil for it. :yay::wtg: Quit hunting for the day after that.:holyshit:

Marber Foxtrot from a Feff. Never acually got a global from them or a H400.

6k ali tower
tiger thigh(m) (25ped beacon)
boar thigh(m)
:D

I have no idea. First you have to actually get a good loot to have a favorite. :D As of right now i guess my favorite loot is animal muscle oil lol

My fav is a blue potted sting plant from fef :)

Probably the Dominax Cobra:whip: from a Neconu though the 216ped ESI from a molisk was nice. Prior to those would be the vigi helmets from exas and who couldnt love seeing a 1K stack of peds in the loot window?:monkey:

Well - my first hof - a Drone for 1,1k ped when i was noob with almost no cash - that was nice! full of items - nice pic (about 4 years ago)
that helped me and got me startet ;)

on the other hand the loot window i liked most was froma Longu - 461 ped - containg a Swine :) was uber - also uber fun to run around and gank ppl with it - but then i sold it, for AMAZING tt+2k (hey - at that time the price was very nice :p) :duh::banghead:

My first and only hof 752 ped on snable

If I check the old loot screens where you had 2 rare guns (DOA) in 1 small hof that is just to be jalous about :mad:

now (if) you get a 1k+ loot it is mostly oil, and all the uber items dont ever drop anymore, like there are enough now or something.

I always hoped I discovered this game much much sooner, but then again, I had looted fine stuff, and compaired to today it would suck bigtime and had quit playing ages ago.

my best loot is a 147 ped ESI form hogglo and a Marber bravo from trax.
I remember an A104 from foul adult before the oil patch.

What was your favourite ever loot? Reply to Thread

The best so far would be the neoprisn mind implant level 4 to 8

I have two different favourits of different reasons.

The first one is my HOF, 7255ped. It was only oil, but for that ped value it didnt realy matter.

The second one is probably when I was hunting in team (2 of us) and we looted two full TT T10 pistols within 15 minutes and got one each.

1. Hairstylist chair from a lil trax
2. 120ped esi from a drone (only solo big esi :( )

Have been here 2 years and 1 month so after 2175 globals and 103 hofs my best item is a ESI TT= 464 ped.

A 117ish ped ESI that someone paid nearly 1.4k for and a caldorite HoF that sold for around 2k.

Once upon a time, I looted this stack of gold coins... I believe they were called Project Entropia Dollars IIRC.

happened in the early morning when i was about to go workin and got some strange shoes in the lootwindow after killing a warrionr gen3 , that wasnt even a global but i got 4.5k from those angel foot m :)

Back