Recent content by Hotei

1. Hotei

Selling: 10K Calypso Bone Samples (1 Agility)

Bump - updated item count
  2. Hotei

Bump - update
  3. Hotei

Info: Finished Eviscerator Iron, results and stats ...

Thank you for posting, it's nice to see. Any particular program you used for this? Wish you would have hit a big one, maybe next time! Hotei
  4. Hotei

bump, with updates
  5. Hotei

Daily bump / inventory updated. Thanks
  6. Hotei

And ... Bump. Inventory updated.
  7. Hotei

BUMP Over 4k bones and counting.
  8. Hotei

New Social UI: First Impressions

I would like to see a solid black background on the chat (or whatever color you chose) . And some colors that are more bold. I feel like I am trying to take one of those color blindness tests. I would also like an option to remove the annoying globals and hofs that pop up outside of the chat...
  9. Hotei

Question on skilling spacecraft pilot

So what is the best way to raise this skill? and some other questions that might answer the first: Do you have to be a pilot of a mothership or can you just use a quad. When you use your vehicle, what is it you need to do, shoot mobs, get shot at by pirates, etc? Would you gain any skills...
  10. Hotei

Bump for those who may be interested.
  11. Hotei

Hi mates, ***Current supply of bones = 6552 (BO 1.5pec/Bone) ***New guy weapons (L) and BO: All Cheaper then Auction. 10 x Sollomate Rubio - 556% 16 x Sollomate Azuro - 220% 2 x EWE EP2 - 255% 0 x Skildek Lancehead - 278% --------- I'm tiering some lower level weapons and for the time...
  12. Hotei

Molisk

Perry, Cant thank you enough. I will go and check it out. +Rep!
  13. Hotei

Molisk

Thinking of finishing up the iron mission on these... Anyone know of a good clean, untaxed, low maturity spawn? Thank you. Hotei
  14. Hotei

New Computer build, need input.

Bump. Anyone with thoughts and ideas would be greatly appreciated. All the best, Hotei
  15. Hotei

New Computer build, need input.

Hi friends! To say I am bad at this kind of stuff is an understatement. I'd like to build a computer for Entropia and as a main computer for the house. I'd also like to try to do it on the cheap. I was inspired by this article on how to build a $750 gaming machine...
Back