Hurrikane

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hi m8. How u been?
    Do we have your blessing to start gatherin team for wof 2009? ;)
    BTW this year we r comming as united under the name BALKAN(so i can manage ppl from formal Yugoslavia) and maybe some other souls from near by countries whose countries won`t particapate.

Cheers and gl m8 :thumbup:
    Peru now!? Awesome. I remain hugely envious of your epic edventure. Thanx for your kind words. All is well within the Hounds, except we miss you... X
    Hey Hurri,

great to have had the chance to meet you and the offer of putting my humble tent next to your mighty bago.

Cheers,

Stinky:yay:
    hay nice Bus, H, see that little caravan in the picture, i lived in one of those in Sussex for around a year. Will try to pop down for the Wof in bristol, and hay, what about the WOF party tunes, maybe we can sort that out, I did the opening party, might fit to do the end party, - just an idea, Moonfish (dam I forgot my real name)
    Unfortunately (on one level at least) I will be driving to Alaska and back during August/September; but I WILL camp with u lot some time!:)
    If you are about in August we are planning the camping thingy again :yay:
    Post something funny......Um Spike hes a bit funny ;)
    Looking nice in here Hurri, lots of red is the best of course :)

Oh, I see we must leave something funny, um..
    There once was a man who loved bristols..um, I mean Bristol...oh nevermind
    Hi Hurrikane! Looking good in here!

p.s Just noticed, you are only 6 days older than me :D
    Are you coming to the London meet? I need to know because if you are I need to bring a beer crate to stand on to give you a Hug ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back