Recent content by IamLegend

1. I

newb with some questions

I still think im out because there upgrasding the graphics in the fall and than upgrading it next summer to something completley outrageous for my comp some cry2 engine thats like ps3 graphics, I'm definetley not playing the game if I have to run out and buy a new comp when this one I just got...
  2. I

Virtual World Entropia Universe Selects State-of-the-Art CryENGINE 2(R) to Create the Future

any idea what the new requirements fotr the game are gonna be any idea if a 128 mb card could take it even on the lowest settings geforce FX5200 1024 ram pentium 4 3.2 ghz
  3. I

newb with some questions

1.I meant it felt like oblivion through the first person mode 2.sorry I didnt read the rules I assumed it was the same as any other forums 3. if they start charging a fee im out:cry: I read it and im wondering do they mean that they plan on people "the players" to pay at least 1 USD for...
  4. I

newb with some questions

couple last questions 1.are the creators of the game even considering a monthly fee? 2. about how many people are on at any time? 3. is it true the server can hold 7 million people?!
  5. I

newb with some questions

I heard something about a new graphics engine being iplanted into the game if this is true will it mak elag worse for me even if settings are all the way down
  6. I

newb with some questions

great news I met a person whos been playing for six months and there also a freeloader apperentley its all downhill once your done sweating for a bit Also Awsome I didnt know this game had ragdoll?! and I think the games even better if I have to do alot more work I really think its alot more...
  7. I

newb with some questions

well I always like a challenge and being in a family with little money to spare I figure it will be more fun *I wonder if there are any "vets" out there that have played the game for a while now without paying anything
  8. I

newb with some questions

eh what about zeh money issue anyone want to clarify I read something on wikipedia where It said I can play the game at a full expierence in the game without paying a dime, it will be way harder though and I will have to work A LOT harder to get stuff also the game I think is almost done...
  9. I

newb with some questions

yah I think im a we bit either above or a little below reccomended But what I love about games like these are battles sooooooooooooooooo if there are battles could my comp take em with little to minimal lag?:confused::confused::confused: Also can I get the full experience out of the game...
  10. I

newb with some questions

Hello Im donwloading the game as I type, as I looked at the requirements for the game though it left me wondering will the lag be unbearable even If I set the settings to the lowest? specs 1024 ram pentium 4 3.2 ghz Geforce FX5200 Also do I have to pay real money to play, or is there some...
Back