I

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Albums About

• All depends on that launcher. If I can get one, I'm staying. If not, I'm selling. But the plan is this: Liquidate most of my avatar (keeping Laser Rifle skills to keep my unlocks, keep evader and paramedic skills, sell the rest) and use the funds to buy the launcher and a new computer to run EU. Then I'll use the new computer to play, skill grind with the launcher and hopefully the skills won't be completely worthless, so I can sell them to rebuild my ped stack. From there I don't know... Grind grind grind until I can afford another medium-high DPS weapon and then switch to CP?
    LoL - I hear ya about that - lots of :loco: and :duh: moments.
    I'm good - lots of chaos irl this time of year - school / work .... but far, far too much time for EF ! :cry: :duh: :laugh:
    And you ?
    I don't see you anymore ! :eek:
    Haven't been to Twin lately. Actually, I haven't been in any towns much - cuz I walk so much in EU lately ... my e-feet are tired ! :laugh:
    But .. now TP chips are back .. YAAYYY !
    I can be lazy again ! :silly2: :yay:
    I think your average post is less than 5 words.
    This amuses me. :tongue2:

LoL - really just wanted to say Hi, Imperious :D :wave:

OoOoOOOoooOoo...
    I've been ok, still waiting for my first SGA item ;) I am already moving down the mob ladder lol cuz the chances are better...
    OMG!!! You are on the front page of EF!! Sweet . . . the mask looks excellent on you! LOL
    Awesome idea for a story, I loved it . . . glad Mindstar took your idea and ran with it.
    You Rock!!!
    Hey! Guess I get to be the first to post here! Woot! Will let you know soon what we're going to do with all those. Would you want a log to keep?
    Rock on!!!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back