Recent content by JackATHherer

1. J

Your 2-sentences-to-beginners

response 1. If u wanna have fun - bring funny 2. If u wanna be rich - bring munny
  2. J

suggestion for teleporting!

I suggest to make the change to all tp chips to have the following ability: When used within x meters of a teleporter, (i propose 100 for lvl1 200 for lvl2 etc.) tp chips grant free (or possibly charged) access to the teleporter network. This would be a great boost in playability; no longer...
  3. J

Stina Going for 10,000 Cornundacauda Need item Recommendations

It depends a bit what u want. The most eco setup is probably pa4 pa5 korrs400 with 104 amp, considering your realistic options. For max eco get the biggest sib laser pistol u have maxed. Add to that the biggest omegatron series amp you can afford. Use a finnisher. Also consider getting a rifle...
  4. J

Entropia Universe 11.5.2 Release Notes

did they make a second patch tonite or is it just for some freaky reason im downloading it again?
  5. J

download trouble

i think i found the mistake. After trying to download and reinstall in a host of ways - including full delete and including getting a friend to bring his laptop and burn dvds and moving files that way. I was again fiddling around to make it n ot just fail or chrash. Territories_calypso17 and...
  6. J

download trouble

ty thanks m8 - doin it all over now - sure as hell hope it works.
  7. J

download trouble

I spent 2 days now trying to download latest patch. territories_rocktropia_09.pak i keep failing and retrying. I tried deleting "territories_rocktropia_09.pak" and redownload. I tried removing firewall. Im very close to uninstalling and downloading everything from scratch, but with my...
  8. J

Spam trade in local?

often it is PMS Sometimes young men are not used to the hormonal changes during their menstruation. This means that for a week every 28 days they will see such things as misschats as personal insults. This will lead them to try to solve their own personal frustrations by punishing as many ppl...
  9. J

Question: Skills needed for CND

hmm I would not stop if i had a good indication that an ath was about to happen.
  10. J

Do you make any money from this game? Questionnaire

Not so simple I have been playing for perhaps 3 years. I depoed a total of 30$. My avatar is worth above 5k peds atm. Might be over 10k if i count all skills and manage to sell my bps above tt. I never did a withdrawal, but i do consider my self to be profitting, and i do consider the worth of...
  11. J

Loldes ore service

thanks m8 for awesum service. loldes has been nothing but helpfull, friendly, service minded and reliable. The fact he hit 1600 gazz on my run was the penultimate icing on me cake. Keep up the good work.
  12. J

Need some ecco tip on hunting please

time is money = use biggest launcher u have skill for :D Seriously, id advise to get a low mu rifle - riker / lrxx and h400 or pa5 biggest amp u can get from the omegatron series. Then get a melee finisher. Fist or short blade. That way u will hunt eco fast and skill a bit melee on the side...
  13. J

Worst Mining Runs Ever

im a profiting non-depo miner I mined quite a bit, and i have had many good and bad runs. Worth one i recall was a full ma-109 L (450 peds + 17.5 for probes) I got 2 claims both ix... Was a 440 peds loss on 35 drops... This was in the purple non-la area east of new switzerland. Where i...
  14. J

Question: Should I tier up my unlimited Riker UL2?

depends :D I have not yet seen any good tests done on enhancer eco. That aside i hear that the damage enhancers can be eco to use, at least at tt. When u have 2 tier slots, you can get either a nice damage boost, extra range or extra crits. For a riker2 it is much easier just to get a...
  15. J

MA or FPC Half Year Financial Results for 2010 ?

a semantical problem... The word invest have multiple meanings. One can invest time, emotion, money, social networks etc. When talking about investing money one approaches a more financial meaning of the word. An investment understood as a part ownership of a financial entity. Typically a...
Back