Your 2-sentences-to-beginners

Try not to make big steps, most of the times after a big step you will have to make 2 step back. (short but strong steps!)

Markup In vs Markup Out (if markup in is higher than markup out you will always loss on long term!)

PS: as in Real Life, don´t trust anyone that you do not know personally!

Weclome to a Virtual Colonist Simulator, develop your avatar, invite some friends and stay awhile. Its not all about PED even though the gamblers and buisness people will make it seem that way, there is much to explore and have fun.

My momma always said "if you're bored, its because you are boring."

Deposit enough to not have regrets, dont let people influence you on how much you want to pay for this game.
Make fun your goal to play this game, if you feel the fun is not there, take a break.

6kmexhf

My two sentences:

1. Never trust anybody who says their trade window is having problems.
  2. Always check what the confirmation screen says in all trades, when selling items to TT or when bidding on auction.

Don't fall victim to the belief that if you just keep plodding away, one day you'll be rich and famous.

EU is like a medieval town. The king gets it all.

There is money to be had as long as you understand that MA always wins and MU is your friend, TT armor is worthless.

1. No I dont want to buy your sweat
2. I said no, please stop asking!

(1) This game does not have mentors, and probably, will not have mentors, in a long time. So read a lot. The guide of Alice in Wonderland, The Forum planet calypso and entropedia are very good books to start.

(2) This game is not free (remember this is more than a game). Do not be afraid to do deposits. But do not be careless spending all your money very quickly. It is better to say: he fled here than he died here.

Do not deposit more than you can afford to lose.
Expect to lose the deposit.

Save your money.
Play another game.

She is is seriously overhyped and overrated, and so is her guide.

Somebody who would rather tell you to "read this" instead of answering your question is not the help you need.

if you hunt you'll lose money.
if you craft you'll lose more.

id say something about mining but im out of sentences:laugh:

1. If you read you can play here for free, is not full true, you can pay with money, with your lifetime or both.

2. Go away before is too late.

Welcome, mate, and enjoy.

Yes, you can color some armor.
Yes, you can upgrade armor.

#1. Not all advise is good advise.
#2. #1 is advise.

1. Every colonist forms his or her unique path through Entropia; the one practice beneficial for every colonist on any path is actively gaining knowledge of the universe (spend some time reading and learning).

2. If you have no PED, Sweat until you have PED; if you have no idea how you should invest your PED, Sweat until you have an idea, and keep Sweating until A) you find a flaw in your idea, or B) your brain cells have deteriorated from Sweating to such a degree that you don't care if there is a flaw in your idea or not.

1. This game is about patience, if you don't have it, don't expect profit.
2. Don't try to HOF/Global at all costs. If you have a bad day, take a break.
and 3rd Set yourself small goals which will keep you motivated.

response

1. If u wanna have fun - bring funny
2. If u wanna be rich - bring munny

go away noob, no I dont wanna help you understand the game.

Back