Recent content by jak

1. jak

Suggestion: Enable box window resizing (see pic)

I like this idea. :) But, I doubt this will happen, but maybe in UR5 it might... I say this because the location of each item in the box is static and thus resizing would mess that up. And while it can be reprogrammed, I doubt MA will invest in it.
  2. jak

Question: 90% max success rate instead of 95%

Best post I've seen in a long time!!! You earned my first bookmark on a post! ❤️
  3. jak

Warpflights on the Normandie - faster, cheaper and safer then any other form of transport ?

Grrrr... Just now noticed the best space service isn't anymore! 😭 Thanks for all the years of safe travels!!! You guys truelly did a great service to the community!!! Your service is missed!
  4. jak

Player activity & longevity rewards!!!

I know what you mean, still have mine in storage somewhere. :p Those gifts were issued to everyone regardless of activity or longevity. You just had to have an account online when those gifts were passed out. And since they were all tradable the market is flooded and they have little meaning...
  5. jak

I partly agree with you, in WOW I hated how every season you had to get all your gear all over again, was really annoying. But that's why I suggested very small and simple rewards. Little skill pill boosts for logging on every day isn't a game changer. But it's a little something to encourage...
  6. jak

Be careful what you wish for, item count is already 500 in storage and 200 in inventory. If MA does this they might make inventory 150 without years and storage 250 without years :D
  7. jak

You know I'm half joking around, but 20 darn years of dedication should get some comparable reward! :D
  8. jak

Hi, So, I'm one of maybe half a dozen or more players who have slugged out this "game" for over 20 years now. And I'll be honest, I feel like some sort of reward or something would be appropriate for all players! Other games do this or similar with great success so this isn't any new concept...
  9. jak

Achievement: 1st to lvl500

WOW!!!! Mega GRATZ!!!!! :clap::handgun:
  10. jak

Selling: WTS - [Christmas Ring 2020]

Still for sale! I have gotten some interest in trades, still open to more! :)
  11. jak

Help: Uses per minute different from description.

First, I sure hope it is just lag on your side that is making the times take longer for your mining finder. I don't have the patience to test it so can't help. But this is a serious bug if true. Who said this???? This sounds like a bunch of BS! Report all bugs like crazy until they are...
  12. jak

Selling: WTS - [Mayhem Kinetic Amplifier 2]

B.U.M.P. = Bring Up My Post
  13. jak

Selling: WTS - [Christmas Ring 2020]

B.U.M.P. = Bring Up My Post
  14. jak

News: I've created an Instagram focusing on the development in Unreal Engine 5

I agree with you! But I'm trying my best to be an optimist!!! I so so seriously want to have faith in MA that they will do things better, and maybe my optimism will help? :p
  15. jak

News: I've created an Instagram focusing on the development in Unreal Engine 5

@My|MindArk Any updates??? I'm sure you all have been working like crazy on this, would sure be nice to get some updates! More pictures are great but also anything! :) Thanks!
Back