Recent content by JayDee

1. JayDee

When is it time...

Kinda relative. Opalo and snables isn't any different than any other higher power gun and mob. It is still the same grind just a bigger gun, bigger mob and bigger amount of money spent. I started hunting drones and it was exciting for about 1000 ped in amo but quicky became as boring as Opalo...
  2. JayDee

369 Hour sample of Fruit, Dung, and Stones on Treasure Island (plus auctions)

The question is, is anyone crazy enough to go to those locations and see if they can find anything? From my own experiements in mining I could never hit the same claim twice. I belive things are random and not specific to one place. However I find that the same items can be found in the same...
  3. JayDee

Balancing Manager should be fired for incompentency

And how many of the uber HOF's are really MA staff using alts so they don't really lose that amount of money... :eyecrazy: Advertizing to the gamblers for sure either way.
  4. JayDee

The end of internet anonymity in MMO's

Real names on the internet is asking for all kinds of advertizing and spam headed your way. They will find the places you talk on forums (simple google search) and whatever the theme of the place is you will get hammered with ads for similar. Employers will use google to search your name and...
  5. JayDee

Universal storage is essential to the survival of new planets. Discuss

I thought some of these coming planets had little to do with the content EU has. What would be the point of bringing stuff from EU when planetX isn't compatible with stuff from EU. If every planet uses the same stuff available in EU then whats the point of other planets? Same stuff different...
  6. JayDee

Annual report MA

The financial crisis is just getting started. Have you missed that whole Greek bailout thing that is happening? How about all the USA bailouts that have yet to be repaid and/or paid off? How about all the US banks still failing and being shut down? How about the projected $10trillion US deficite...
  7. JayDee

Come on drop the ridiculous markups

Yeah, but that is a RL house. Some of these virtual items cost as much as some of the RL houses being sold in my area. A RL house isn't going to dissapear if MindArk decides to pull the plug on EU when it inevitably fails. The most they will get for it is TT value if MindArk even pays anything...
  8. JayDee

Question: Will other planets fail like ROCKTropia?

I have been running around Rocktopia for a few days and not to impressed. The mobs are clearly just reskinned and renamed mobs from regular EU. There is not a lot of content there... Yes they may add some but what have they been doing for the last 2 years of development? This is what they got...
  9. JayDee

is my avatar bugged?

So explain in great detail why my response was BS and not 100% the truth and how it is? Mindark promises nothing, why would anyone expect to get anything? He throws $40,000USD at a game, a game that is in the business of making money off him, then questions why he has nothing to show for it and...
  10. JayDee

is my avatar bugged?

40KUSD and game... Think about that... Then ask yourself what did you expect from a game and why did you expect it. Then ask yourself what 40K USD could have been better spent on. :D
  11. JayDee

One bug that'll be fixed ASAP

She said in the chat she didn't have that much PED on her PED card, therefor the bug is allowing a person to bid on items without having enough PED to cover the bid. Right? :scratch2:
  12. JayDee

Has Anyone [LINK REMOVED]

Don't be an idiot. Seriously... Just read the the site.. Entropia doesn't have gold and it doesn't have separate servers. They are making it sound like WoW. Also they are JIANDAN INT'L NETWORK SALES CO LTD... Put in a fake name and hit buy and it gives that company name. They are a scam site...
  13. JayDee

Does anyone earn a living from playing EU?

I am not sure why anyone would want to make a living in this game... I can only tolerate about 1-2 hours a few days a week and I am bored to death and go play one of the other 3 MMO's I play. I would much rather work in RL.
  14. JayDee

new planet?? blue mars

It has nothing to do with MA or the planets. Just a new social network 3D world like Second Life.
  15. JayDee

EntropiaForum VU10 Screenshot Competition: Final Round Voting

It was an open vote contest. I see nothing wrong with friends voting.. If it was supposed to be on quality alone then it should have had impartial judges. Congrats to the winners... :cool:
Back