Sweat

Alpha
Society
ZenietaX
Soulflame
Misunderstanding :)
Move along

Last edited:
i don't see the bug, she just made a very stupid bid.

So, did she bid something other than that? Or did she try to do the thing where you press up on a higher slot to put it directly to the buyout price?

I've seen instances of this happening on the forum before. From the person who received the PED, and the person who made the bid. It's usually turned out positively, and I wish her luck.

She said in the chat she didn't have that much PED on her PED card, therefor the bug is allowing a person to bid on items without having enough PED to cover the bid. Right? :scratch2:

No, MA just changed her bid... by around 10 000 PED.
Please try and look at the screenie.. original post updated.

It's not a bug, he meant that the PEDs of the bid are no longer in his card and stuck in the auction bid, as should be expected... :rolleyes:

I don't see the issue here either

She said the peds are not on her card but on the auction item...ie she made a very very silly mistake and bid all of her ped card on it. Try and contact the auctioneer on EF see if they have an account

Rgds

Ace

yeah nothing proves that MA changed the bid.

it just look like a avatar that pressed the wrong button, and ofc. regrets.

Yet another thread that is in dire need of a facepalm emote...

This is not a bug, this is carelessness. Auction has always operated this way. Press the up arrow on the left and don't double check your confirmation screen and stuff like this happens.

\
_\
__\
___\
____\
_____\
______\
___l
___l
___l
___l
___l

Last edited:
A old player come back from a long break...

Go hunt the droka/trooper area and get a 11k hof in face of others hardcore hunter ON IS 1st robot global since is return.

Too happy and cant control himself, go bid on a item with no buyout and put all is ped balance.

Is it fair? i dont know, but its damn funny!

She did hof easy but lose it back way faster too :D

Was it all planned? alot of ppl who come back hof easy theses day... but then maybe MA have a profile on them in which they know ped is coming back quicker too? :D

That's one big asshole post...:rolleyes:

I can only hope one day you'll aswell need the help and understanding of Entropias community.

-rep

Good luck to Cindy finding the seller and eventually negotiating something out :)

That's one big asshole post...:rolleyes:

I can only hope one day you'll aswell need the help and understanding of Entropias community.

-rep

Good luck to Cindy finding the seller and eventually negotiating something out :)

So we cant laugh? its a bad mistake, maybe she can laugh of it herself later, who know.

All i can say is its already happened, some with bad ending, and some with ... hmm was it ever a good ending to this type of situation before?

My point was... was it really a bug? its not the 1st time it happen too. ppl getting a hof and same day doing that same mistake. weird isnt?

i saw that in game aswel hope cindy will finde the seller.

My point was... was it really a bug? its not the 1st time it happen too. ppl getting a hof and same day doing that same mistake. weird isnt?

It has happened before, i remember some guy called WARRIOR or sumthing who got a fat hof on atrox, and made a ridiculous bid on auction.

Back