Recent content by Jburn666

1. J

Sorry you cannot log in try again later.

yea most of the time i get error 502 server too busy..... weather is not good where i am but i doubt its coming from my end probably MA like your saying
  2. J

Sorry you cannot log in try again later.

Hey So just want to check if anyone here is having the same issue currently. Its been like this for the last hour on my side. tried on my PC on the wifi and on my phone and so far nothing is working. John Jburn666 Burn
  3. J

Selling: Level 32 Tezlapod pet

No problem let me know if it cancel i have the per ready
  4. J

Selling: Level 32 Tezlapod pet

Hey if its still for sale i would buy it from you since i trade my other tezla for a item :) pm me ingame so we can talk about it John Jburn666 Burn.
  5. J

Info: STOP HUNTING

Good to know, i was trying to log in and i was getting the error. Thanks. Is it only down for that server ?
  6. J

Cannot log in/Internal Error

On my side it was rooter/wifi related. Did you try login on your phone ;)
  7. J

Shared hunting

I agree we are missing spawn for matriarch/patriarch and goliath maturity.
  8. J

Shared hunting

Wait your serious its not spawning lol... im killing atleast 10 a day not looking for them loll check wave channel there is a group hunting them all day long.
  9. J

Hmmm cant login on website but game yes

Ok if i get off wifi it work 🤔 thats weird must be ip related but its acting weird...
  10. J

Hmmm cant login on website but game yes

I try to login on website and it keep saying, " Temporary error, please try again later " Anyone had that before and know how to fix this ? I mean i would ask support but seems like i cant. John Jburn666 burn
  11. J

Info: An incredible new infomercial created for Mutation Station a Land Area on Arkadia part of Entropia Universe

Hey as soon MA let me take control of my account im flying to Ark and will be staying there for a long time grinding out all those area 😜😜 cant wait to be back on that beautifull planet !! John Jburn666 Burn signing out !!
  12. J

Will im waiting to get back ingame.

So some of you might know, my account have been locked and its taking some time to get my access back. While im waiting i wanna know how people feel about the state of the game RN specially the social aspect. Some of you might have know the old days of EU, big society nice event with hundred of...
  13. J

Account locked question

Yea ive done it and also contacted zendesk....sadly still waiting :( Jonh Jburn666 Burn
  14. J

Account locked question

Hey thanks alot and GL on your return too 😀 may lootius be on our side 😁 Jonh Jburn666 Burn
  15. J

Account locked question

Yup clearly the first step in the come back thats for sure !! John Jburn666 burn
Back