Account locked question

Jburn666

Old
Society
Freelancer
John Jburn666 burn
Hey everyone,

So couple of week ago i tried login bck into my old account but i realize that the account was locked. It was a couple years since my last connection so i contact support and they informed me that there was a suspicious connection from another country so they locked the account. They ask me to provide them a Valid ID wich i did 72 h ago but still no feed back from them. Any idea how long it take nowaday for ticket to go trough ? Because when i ask i received an anwser the same day but now its radio silence... im kinda scared of what i will find out i didnt have alot of gear but maybe the person chiped out my skills ? Anybody here went trough the same situation.? I dont want to loose a 10 years old avatar and start over...

Kind regard all

John Jburn666 burn

I came back after 10 odd years few years ago. Deposited 500E to check the game out again (no gear, nothing).

Flew around and got stuck on some LA with Atrox stalkers crashing my quadwing. No TP chip or spare vehicle, being few hrs in at that point.

Having my playstyle being few hrs every odd week and my friendlist being 10yr out of date - rescue mission would be a drag for both me and my champion. So I decided to write a ticket explaining my situation and asking politely to be relocated to PA teleport.

2 weeks and 3 tickets later, after requesting 500E refund and account termination they managed to put me in PA saving my account.

Gl mate

Last edited:
Thanks mate,

Yea its a bit terrible how long it can take...knowing i want to get bck into hardcore hunting Re-gear etc(buying list is ready) it kinda suck to see how slow it take the support to reactivate everything... i guess i wont be doing the mini mayhem and will only start twenning next week i guess/hope... im ready to hit the deposit button but MA aint ready to let me come back in...

John Jburn666 Burn

Worth setting up the 2 step security also when you get your account back :)
It should stop this happening again.

Worth setting up the 2 step security also when you get your account back :)
It should stop this happening again.
Yup clearly the first step in the come back thats for sure !!

John Jburn666 burn

Cool and welcome back :)

I am also a returning player, I am amazed how hooked i am on the second go around, I depo like a mad man and am pulling loads of all nighters lol.
Hey thanks alot and GL on your return too 😀 may lootius be on our side 😁

Jonh Jburn666 Burn

doesnt hurt to put in another ticket to check up on them

Back