Recent content by Jeffe

1. Jeffe

Atroax-Zone OLA39 Events Registration

event register Alex Jeffe Sailor
  2. Jeffe

When does the big pumpkin spawn?

additional info I finally got my first pumpkin. i did lvl 2 instance. I had inflicted 25000 damage, wasn't shooting much so I don't think it correlates to damage inflicted, just time lapsed. It spawned with 32 minutes left. It said... [The Big Pumpkin] Will you be my friend? This was in...
  3. Jeffe

What time we get on game? :)

as a little princess taht you know would say. "Nooo!".
  4. Jeffe

i would win.
  5. Jeffe

Hrm well coconut wants a cookie. he says video games are for nerds and we should all be stuffed animals and live in denial. He drinks too much! Goto 10 print
  6. Jeffe

VU 14.3 Deployment Issues

not input file syntax error need more beer string too long must get hamsters next without for beer now show me your boobs lol. we have lots of tacos.
  7. Jeffe

Can't upgrade...

24 Sep 2013 20:23 UTC The new Entropia Universe client is experiencing validation issues. MindArk's development team is working on a solution as quickly as possible, which will be deployed as a client update. In the meanwhile, please disregard the "Obsolete installation" error message some of...
  8. Jeffe

Have you had a bigger hunting hof then me?

hofs Highest solo hof for me has been a 1067 ped troxxie. Been in game about same time as you but maybe a bit more drunk and lazy, not for lack of deposits :) I have never chipped in and at lvl 48 laser pistol of that helps to compare . JIAN!
  9. Jeffe

Selling: Marber fox ME

Hey stelios, I will offer buyout. I can meet in game throughout the next 14 hours just PM me or shout out in game. alex jeffe sailor
  10. Jeffe

Radio Arkadia Road Trip 2013 - all invited

SIMH!!!! But where is the atrox?
  11. Jeffe

Selling: Full phantom male tier 1-2.8

Phantom ill offer buyout. -AlexJeffeSailor I have the peds and will jump online.
  12. Jeffe

Radio Arkadia Road Trip 2013 - all invited

Awesome I heard about this the other night from Mrs Fish, sounds awesome and I will be there with some Lone Star beer to share, maybe a few Irkens and will be spreading the word in game to friends also. IRL meetings are always fun (at least so far :) Cheers! JIAN!
  13. Jeffe

Famous Entropians Part II

I finally won an award I am so honored to have been given this generous award for my stupidity, drunkened brain cells, and many other IRL reasons I rushed into this huge mess of a mistake. Though I would have preferred a more prestigious notable event or occasion, I have to face my noobness...
  14. Jeffe

Achievement: Joined the cool guys

cheers! I just recently unlocked it as well with no chipping in, big gratz and welcome to the cool crowd! -JIAN!
  15. Jeffe

Withdrawal time question

Wthdraw June 5th here and still pending, is first time it has taken over 40 banking days. Support case sent, and others have said they reply that its summer and many are on holiday etc etc.. I have withdrawn many times and deposited many more, IMHO they are hurting themselves as I would...
Back