Society
Freelancer
Teiwaz Storm Ing
update_error.jpg

Help... ;/

Tried UAc and Run as Admin... no help

SOLUTION:
I did it!!!

I had to set 'Compatibility mode' to Win XP for some strange reason... Never had this problem before...:confused:

Last edited:
Got the same, but in another window it was already updating.

Just restart your computer and it will fix it;))

Repair the client loader and wait for the servers to be online...

Repair the client loader and wait for the servers to be online...

I wish I could do that.... just after accepting ToU I get this error window and no client loader to set anything...

then maby its your firewall that blocked eu, try that

Worked for me too, thanks. Had that same message after trying to log in to EU.

Lucky you ;)

I restarted 6 times already as I was uninstalling recent Windows Updates.... no change :cussing:

It was ok for over half a year on this system, I did't changed anything in firewall

Maby if you Flushing dns cache by go in to cmd?
Run cmd and type ipconfig /flushdns

Hope that helps

Maby if you Flushing dns cache by go in to cmd?
Run cmd and type ipconfig /flushdns

Hope that helps

Didn't help, but I appreciate you trying!

Preparing to full restore.... hope it will help

clicking launch gives me a message with the title
c:\program files\entropia universe\bin64\entropia.exe

and an error message saying that it's not compatible with my windows version. (i'm on 32 bit)

in tools "use 64 bit client" is unchecked and greyed out, so i couldn't check it if i want to. the client loader insist on trying to run the 64 bit version on my 32 bit system ^^

and an error message saying that it's not compatible with my windows version. (i'm on 32 bit)

in tools "use 64 bit client" is unchecked and greyed out, so i couldn't check it if i want to. the client loader insist on trying to run the 64 bit version on my 32 bit system ^^

Same here problem here.

24 Sep 2013 20:23 UTC

The new Entropia Universe client is experiencing validation issues. MindArk's development team is working on a solution as quickly as possible, which will be deployed as a client update.

In the meanwhile, please disregard the "Obsolete installation" error message some of you may have received.

Please do not re-install Entropia Universe before the next client update is released.

We apologize for the extended downtime, and appreciate your patience while Entropia Universe is brought back online.

found a fix... clicking "clear shader cache" in tools lets me start the client

now we just need the servers to get back up so we can log in xD

Full restore did not help at all. Restore point was from 22.09 and I was ingame 23.09....

Funny thing that on my portable laptop it installs with no problem (it's 11" system for when I'm traveling, not too good for normal playing).

I'm out of ideas.... :scratch:

I did it!!!

I had to set 'Compatibility mode' to Win XP for some strange reason... Never had this problem before...:confused:

could someone please upload the folder Entropia Universe which has 105mb? I cant seem to update and this has worked in the past

Back