Recent content by JeffHurricane

1. J

Outback land 61 (Shinook River) - Input wanted!

big exas.everyone can hunt them and have good loots in general.
  2. J

Cost per kill

they do... dont know what is guy talking about...
  3. J

Cost per kill

ok,in this case i have question.what will happen,if you shoot lets say 200 ped ammo to one creature, with no diyng, that means fapping also etc. like . try to get single ambu on you ( most of ppl who can hunts them,can do them naked or in pixie). shoot it down to lets say 20% of heath less and...
  4. J

FYI: Marcus Callender is selling Amethera Outback Land #61

teleporter is very close to that LA so im guessing 300k .... but maybe more,maybe less...
  5. J

Project MINING

we all hope so ....
  6. J

StoiCobra Hunting Service

lol gratz to ath stoik :) will pm you soon
  7. J

Selling: Breer m4a Unlimited

whats full tt? and how much of them in game?
  8. J

Idea for new weapon : BOW

Very very good idea! +rep for that p.s: maybe you should start petition for bows in game? :)
  9. J

Info: 'Chi Unit' public information!

omg omg we are recruiting!!! cmon peeps,lets apply!
  10. J

Selling: Anatomy, LWT, MMS, RDA

lol.so whats secret of groene draeck to loot good then? :D
  11. J

Selling: Riker UL3 (Unlimited)

while ago it ended up without any bids in auction,dont you think its about time to lower price a bit? ;)
  12. J

irl, ig or just real life?

look,im my avatar,and my avatar is me. simple. i am ingame,because i find it more funny to chat with ppl in game for example,than meeting real ones (read new ones). yes i do meet with old friends,but somehow after some time,i lost interest to meet new ppl.i dont trust them,i hate them. its me...
  13. J

Buying: FULL shadow female set... pure ped deal

Mate,helena was selling set few days ago i think.i look for link for you..good luck found it. unfortunately it is combo with angel parts :( heres link,have a look https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/selling/139506-shadow-angel-f-full-set.html
  14. J

Most economical use of $100.00 (1000 PED)

ukash pistol,a102 and skilling on berry!!!
  15. J

StoiCobra Hunting Service

well those 5% is more than enough i think. and in your pants stoik,i should think about it,its question of time when i want order something big ;) maybe 36 hrs run ;) who knows,when it come to looting ...
Back