Recent content by jellyfish

1. J

auction orders bug?

thanks for the reply mate :) so the orders now places bids that are not winning bids too? if so, that's a very unfortunate feature xD been on a 3 year break from this game ^^ so this is new to me.
  2. J

auction orders bug?

so... there's an active order for a certain component. 20k units of it at max 130%. i toss in 15k of this component in the auction at 129% BO and nothing happened... so i figured i did something wrong, removed it and re-did it. still nothing. checked, and rechecked, it should have insta-bought...
  3. J

Help: Entropia Pocket & Virtual Tycoon problems

Took me about 5 minutes to come up with a fix for this ? Type in your username and password. After that paste your pocket code when prompted. You will now be taken back to the login screen but do NOT attempt to log in again! Instead just CLOSE the app and open it again. When you reopen the app...
  4. J

The Day After

don't be sarcastic, you know very well that when they continue to exploit and steal real money from other players (which they will) then mindark will, after a few weeks/months, step in and make a post somewhere saying in a soft voice "don't do that. if you keep doing it you might eventually get...
  5. J

The Day After

great idea, pirate making a post asking people how they will transfer their real money through lootable space you forgot asking for amount, and time of departure xD
  6. J

lost a bit of respect for the pirates yet again.

Classic... ernestJ's stupidity never stops surprising me... so he wanted to rob someone and got no loot, what an outrage.... haha if you see ernestJ or his secondary account "Taxi Goblin Goldy" (and yes he has confessed to being the owner of both accounts) the best you can do is to annoy him...
  7. J

survival enblade-14 mentor edition

threw it back in auction, i guess this post can be locked or something
  8. J

Correct, i did put it in auction :) dunno if its still there. And also correct, since its a non-sib you need to be high level to use it eco. (This is also the case of the only shortblade that has better eco) But it is indeed the only one in eu. Check rare hofs on entropedia :)
  9. J

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Castorian_Survival_EnBlade-14_Mentor_Edition What could this be worth? I have the only one in eu, and there is only ONE shortblade that has better eco. 74 uses per minute is pretty nice... i dont know how melee amps work, but if they add...
  10. J

Question: BIC and IBAN or account and clearing?

well, to a person who wants to withdraw 10k peds and has deposited more than that through neteller the method of withdrawal still matters when it comes to the time he has to wait. and besides, withdrawals through neteller that are less than 1k peds is instant. (if you do it less frequent than...
  11. J

Yeah they changed the rules, so now you can only withdraw as much through neteller as you have deposited using neteller... luckily my last withdrawal of 40k ped went through just before the change :) But now i have to do it the same way as all others do.. and it kinda sucks :) Neteller ruled ^^
  12. J

you obviously have never withdrawn anything via neteller ;) when i withdrew from neteller the longest i had to wait was when i withdrew 40k, i had to wait a week then. every single time i withdrew from neteller i got my money a couple of days later. my fastest withdrawal by neteller was...
  13. J

yes, i agree 100% withdrawing to paypal would be awesome :)
  14. J

Support's second reply was that i should leave the IBAN as it is, and use my clearings number in the BIC field. I miss neteller withdrawals.... :/ with neteller withdrawing 40k took a week, withdrawing ~10k was done in TWO days! lets see how long these 18k and 16k withdrawals will take... ^^
  15. J

thanks, but i got the BIC and IBAN from my bank account page :) That was never my question ;) But ty for the help regardless :)
Back