Recent content by Jessa711

1. Jessa711

Phew, I thought you was just mad at me and punishing me by making me play alone!!!! Am really...

Phew, I thought you was just mad at me and punishing me by making me play alone!!!! Am really glad you got your comp. fixed...
  2. Jessa711

any luck with getting game working?

any luck with getting game working?
  3. Jessa711

Hey Billy, I'll be on shortly, I got the new vid. card and I'm setting it up right now...catch...

Hey Billy, I'll be on shortly, I got the new vid. card and I'm setting it up right now...catch ya in game in a lil bit :))
  4. Jessa711

Is Tomb messing with you? Need I send him to naughty corner???

Is Tomb messing with you? Need I send him to naughty corner???
  5. Jessa711

I finally have a few days off work, hopefully I can catch up w/ya and say Hi :))

I finally have a few days off work, hopefully I can catch up w/ya and say Hi :))
  6. Jessa711

Hi Billy, Happy Holidays..Hope all is going well on your side of town :)

Hi Billy, Happy Holidays..Hope all is going well on your side of town :)
  7. Jessa711

Hi Andrea, Hope to see you ingame soon :)

Hi Andrea, Hope to see you ingame soon :)
  8. Jessa711

Wow that's like a billion pages!!! Thank you for the link, soon as I get some free time I'll...

Wow that's like a billion pages!!! Thank you for the link, soon as I get some free time I'll read up on it...Don't want to change shyt w/out knowing what it is...Have to work everyday this week and going out of town next week so hopefully soon I'll have a life again and get some free time to...
  9. Jessa711

I'm not ctd like I was before but everything seems like it's in slow motion...

I'm not ctd like I was before but everything seems like it's in slow motion...
  10. Jessa711

Not bad, been in the game a few times this past week.. I see some changes have been made :(( How...

Not bad, been in the game a few times this past week.. I see some changes have been made :(( How have you been?
  11. Jessa711

........Hi........

........Hi........
  12. Jessa711

Is there a fix for black avatar creation screen

Ya, oops I didn't but that was yest. and ok I'm soz...But atleast you learned your lesson and gave some advice/support to your fellow entropians!
  13. Jessa711

lol billy:silly2:
  14. Jessa711

Aww thanks Billy :) This is what I get...Beautiful colors but BLACK ava... I know it's going to be something so freaking simple, something I'll just feel so silly over but I don't care...I just want in and be cool like the rest of us noobs!!!
  15. Jessa711

I have Geforce 8500 AMD Athlon (tm)64x2 Dual Core Processor 5000+ 2.60 GHz 3.00GB ram 32OS I've changed the speed higher to lower Changed the res. went to safe mode fiddled w/everything I can think of...:censored: My ava and surroundings still black
Back