Recent content by Julio

1. J

Selling: T2.99 Omegaton Igni L1100E

If you still have this gun whats the tier increase rate?
  2. J

Buying: .

Found what I was looking for
  3. J

Selling: ArMatrix SB-10, TWEN Edition SOLD

Congratz to the Winner!!!!!! BO has been reached and payment made! Enjoy Your new weapon. This sale is complete.
  4. J

Apologies, I had to step away for a bit. Again buyer could not provide payment. Please have funds available if you plan on bidding on this auction. current High bid 25k Bid will resume
  5. J

congratz! My apologies, I had to step away for a min. What is your Toons name ?

congratz! My apologies, I had to step away for a min. What is your Toons name ?
  6. J

Buyer could not provide payment..... Bidding will resume @ 22,5k
  7. J

Price Check ArMatrix SB-10, TWEN Edition... Price check please

To answer your question yes if the offer is high enough I will part with it. I do have a number in my head. No I will not share it. There is currently one at the moment. do I think there will be others? I think so, but one more, two? My post hasn't even been up for 12hrs yet. I will take the...
  8. J

current high offer is 17k
  9. J

I apologize a fruit test was done with the help of Angela Draniie Cloud 3.42350 dpp w/o amp and 3.29887 dpp with 2 fen amp. TT value 25.00 ped
  10. J

Taking offers on this beauty. So much interest in such a short time I have decided to take the offers public...
  11. J

Yes It was the Rext Soldier
  12. J

Freshly Looted. What ya think?
Back