Price Check ArMatrix SB-10, TWEN Edition... Price check please

18-20k maybe?

you take bp20 as a comparative, which has more dps. similarly this has very limited durability and no good amps to fit due to the low damage.

idk i think you're definitely over 15k but certainly under 25k

GZ, worth more than SB-10 fen. Less than LP-40 perf.

When you get a chance to do a fruit test let me know or some others who update the wiki.

Looks like only 4 dps less than arg weak claw fen. with and w/o fen 2 amp.

Also better than imp force basher in every way as uses UNI ammo, better eff and presumably better dpp. Also can get extra skill gain from rings/armor that give blade skill gain.

Would have obviously liked it to be 12-24 dmg interval but ya know MA being MA

EDIT: 3.42350 dpp w/o amp and 3.29887 dpp with 2 fen amp.

Definitely more than the force basher goes for.

Last edited:
Oooh I hope more of these drop I want one for a fair price

I’m guessing it’ll go for around 25k, that efficiency is insane.

10/12k - even this is a little high for such low dps, but prices are bit crazy at the moment

should push price if sb-10 fen down…

Apple slicer... yes has high eff but what real MU can be extracted from the monster that can kill?
old times SB10 Fen was 4k then it moved to 6...8k
probably 10...15k range for rarity ATM,
@Angela: guessing a price with 50k range is a bit wide :)

EDIT: WAS SOLD FOR 30K there is a "Peer comparison" table in next messages

Last edited:
probably 10...15k range for rarity ATM,

Cruical part to remember, it has 20% more eff than the FEN one. This means that it becomes untouchable god tier, so vastly surpassing anything else that it will end up being 30-40k. would honestly not be surpised at all lol /s

Anyways this being the first one it will be going for a lot. overall msturlese is fairly accurate but, people in EU seem to think only hyper millionaires play so, anyones guess between 0 and 100k is fairly accurate too :p

Mind asking if it was the rext that dropped it for you?

I'd say 15-20k. But people are willing to pay 7k for an opalo so this can even go for 30k 😁

I don't know why people think that these new weapons should go higher than the current ones. What will actually happen is that these new weapons will slowly replace the old ones that means old ones will go down in price instead.

Around 15k i'd say, but you might be able toget more

My guess would be somewhere 15-20k
The real question is if you are taking offers to sell it, or if you just want a price check ☺️

My guess would be somewhere 15-20k
The real question is if you are taking offers to sell it, or if you just want a price check ☺️
To answer your question yes if the offer is high enough I will part with it. I do have a number in my head. No I will not share it. There is currently one at the moment. do I think there will be others? I think so, but one more, two? My post hasn't even been up for 12hrs yet. I will take the offers as they come and if the number is right for what I want, it will have a new home. Just letting the dust settle for a min. Meanwhile testing it out and It is performing above my expectations.

10/12k - even this is a little high for such low dps, but prices are bit crazy at the moment

should push price if sb-10 fen down…
Why would it be less than the a-3 twen, lr-20 adj? Genuinely curious
I don't know why people think that these new weapons should go higher than the current ones. What will actually happen is that these new weapons will slowly replace the old ones that means old ones will go down in price instead.
You don't know why a 90% eff weapon with 3.42350 dpp will sell for more than a 72% weapon with ~2.9dpp?

Yeah bruh, Idk.

Basically the dream Vixen slicer.
20-25K
Gratz on the find!

You don't know why a 90% eff weapon with 3.42350 dpp will sell for more than a 72% weapon with ~2.9dpp?

Yeah bruh, Idk.
Also considering the attack speed on the dagger, if you wear ares perfected you will also have more added dmg, since 100 attacks per min is max, all over that is converted to pure dmg. So the dagger is basically way better then weak argonaut claw, which is selling for 30k nowadays.

Those weapons are over priced and will drop as more TWEN items come out and they will then all find a balance around the same price. Give or take a couple K

when im calculating correctly .... with tt+20k ped price , 100% tt return and 4% average mu you need 200 days each 8 hours hunt to recoup the MU
yeah ....no , 1,2$/hour . if you get 98% tt return , you make 50 cents / hour.

Last edited:

Yeah bruh, Idk.
What im saying is, that there will be more and more good weapons, and no, people will not suddenly deposit for these weapons, that obviously means these "older" less efficient weapons will have to make way for all these new TWEN weapons. Prices on older models will go down, but their current prices will apply for the newer models. (I hope this makes more sense).

Also considering the attack speed on the dagger, if you wear ares perfected you will also have more added dmg, since 100 attacks per min is max, all over that is converted to pure dmg. So the dagger is basically way better then weak argonaut claw, which is selling for 30k nowadays.
Agreed...35k for clean dagger is what you aim for and not a dime less, dont get distracted or scammed by ''couple k'' comments

Using LP40 Perf as a price point, probably somewhere around 10-15k.

Back