Recent content by Kay-T

1. Kay-T

Feffox

matures they hit me for 1's with the occasional 9-14 or so damage while wearing hermes and 5b. when i wear only adjusted pixie they hit me for about 60ish all 3 hits including the one that killed me were all close to 60
  2. Kay-T

Quick PVP HOF Question

your PVP spree only ends when you are killed, get a CTD, Disconnection or log off. If you get a CTD, crash or log off you dont get to see your swirlies or the message in chat. if any of those occur before you have killed 10 unique avatars then no hof for you and you have to go back and kill...
  3. Kay-T

Why poss. to withdraw auction item that has bids on it?

It is not possible to remove an item from the auction after a bid has been placed. the only way to remove an item that has a bid is if it has a buyout. It sounds as if someone had taken the buyout option. there are times when someone puts up an item and doesn't get as high of bids as they...
  4. Kay-T

Achievement: Celebrating 8 Years in EU - What a Journey

heh happy birthday to your avatar then.. : ) yours and Kathryn are about the same age, tho Kat is a little older since she first revived on calypso in january 8 years ago. but hey we are nearly the same age :) my society is only one month younger than my avatar.
  5. Kay-T

Looking for a society

My society, the Nymphs of Artemis is still recruiting. for this recruit drive we have lowered membership requirements to accommodate and attract new players. the only current minimum requirement is a female avatar and the desire to improve your avatar over time. so chat is a lil on the sparse...
  6. Kay-T

A Call To All Pirates

yeah best place to look to lose your nova is between caly, the astroid and cp. usually is dimebagdave and micjack up there. they both have wasted ammo on my quad to help me skill. got micjack to help me skill twice even. also arkadia but outside of the safezone at about the course yo would take...
  7. Kay-T

Selling: Unlimited Electric Attack Nanochip I

I would like to call for the start bid for this item.
  8. Kay-T

Question: Shared loot symbol on Shinkiba SE of Corinth

there is a a wave event around the location you found the shard loot symbol mobs. its at about where the palm trees and small ponds down that way. the rest of the shinkiba in the area do not have the symbol, only the ones spawned from the wave event. if they were far away form the palms and...
  9. Kay-T

Mobs and PvP

That sounds like a good idea Kim. Hopefully it is a small enough range to prevent the worst mobs from being trained in, in significant quantities and maturities yet still close enough to set Rex the Rig Pet Stalker on those who are bugged invulnerable. Still would be the issue of their vehicle...
  10. Kay-T

Mobs and PvP

From what i understand of the WoF posts that the chirpies are there as a temporary spawn to facilitate WoF finals. since WoF is over i expect them to be gone with the next VU. Granted those chirpies are why i havnt been at the ashi rig much as they seriously inhibit my tactical abilities there...
  11. Kay-T

Is it okay too pk then steal half dead mobs

is not against the rules so its allowed.. if they keep doing it over and over report em. otherwise return the favour. usually in cases like this some education in order. Sometimes the fact you CAN do something doesnt mean you should. In this case these people are asking the same to be done to...
  12. Kay-T

Question: genesis alpha station?

you can return as many times as you want until the "preview" period ends and they remove that ability. after completing the quests i explored the area extensively and even got my first ever mining hof via several return trips. sometimes i went and realized i forgot needed equipment on calypso...
  13. Kay-T

pK Coat Killers Recruit Thread

WooHoo, Pk got another Royal Flush in the the game of LA poker Congratz : )
  14. Kay-T

Nymphs Of Artemis: Old Society needs new blood and energy.

occasional bumping
  15. Kay-T

***wof judges 2012***

i should be there for 19:00, 23:00 and sunday 09:00
Back