Votes: 55 40.7%
  • killing then taking full health mobs is okay

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • not right killing avatar when mob half dead then stealing

Votes: 37 27.4%
  • no i wouldnt kill then mob steal

Votes: 39 28.9%

• Total voters
It's ok to do that to me, but to die soon after and keep dying for the rest of your stay in the area as a consequence is ok too :yup:

yes it is a shite thing to do/happen

but if your gona go hunting in a pvp zone you gota be prepared to fight back or just accept that people will kill you.

No point getting mad or upset about it, it PVP, and any1 can kill you if they choose to. Best option would be to avoid the area if it gets you angry.

Scoria on arkadia are very similar mob to levi, Lots of health, they dont hit as hard but they sure do HOF lots, and no pvp

maybe give them a try if you are after some big swirls for the glory :)

I would say its against the EULA.

"c. You cannot interfere with any other Participants ability to use and enjoy the Entropia Universe."

everything you do in EU fits that point. From color of your basic patern pants (wchich may offend some) to kill still after PK.

everything you do in EU fits that point. From color of your basic patern pants (wchich may offend some) to kill still after PK.

Or going on a run with only a 32% return rate.. ;) I believe this one definately affects my game play!! :yup:

Even the rules of the area allow it,

I never pk'd people, and even less steal a shot mob.
I'm here to have fun,
and not to destroy the others players pleasure to be in this game.

aahh the levi spawn :p not the first time someone complains about that place :p and not the last ^^
either way its always the same person :p ^^ caly

I was happily killing a Levi and not caring about my health since I was 36 evader and he shot me with a marber two times when my Levi was almost dead. I came back and killed my Levi then searched for him. Found him on a Levi Old with it partly dead. Killed him and pulled the Levi Old away so he couldn't find it when he came back. Then I came back later with my Hermes on and a DetPil V-Rex 1k and toyed with him until he just stayed at Revive. I didn't buy a 2k since the MU wasn't worth paying and didn't need more then 1 or 2 shots on him anyways.:laugh:

I had not shot him or stolen any of his mobs until he decided to kill me. He only has about 130 health at the most by now.:rolleyes:

i did ask MA this question a while ago becouse i see pvp fun and intresting.
this is there answare.

"Hi,

Thank you for your report. "Kill stealing" is a well known phenomena. Morally it is of course objectionable. For ethical reasons participants should not attack creatures other participants are handling, however, there is no prohibition against it no matter where you are. Since you meet real people in Entropia Universe you will now and then meet people that do not follow the same ethical codes as you do and the same applies to running mobs. Should this lead to systematic harassment, we will intervene, but single incidents are hard to prevent.

Kind regards,
Laura | Planet Calypso Support"

i did ask MA this question a while ago becouse i see pvp fun and intresting.
this is there answare.

"Hi,

Thank you for your report. "Kill stealing" is a well known phenomena. Morally it is of course objectionable. For ethical reasons participants should not attack creatures other participants are handling, however, there is no prohibition against it no matter where you are. Since you meet real people in Entropia Universe you will now and then meet people that do not follow the same ethical codes as you do and the same applies to running mobs. Should this lead to systematic harassment, we will intervene, but single incidents are hard to prevent.

Kind regards,
Laura | Planet Calypso Support"

AMEN :eyecrazy:

Type the avatar name to warning other players :) them I can shot before get shot :wtg:

Is not against the rule so is all good or pm me the name :yup:

I have seen this happen before and when the pricks start PKing, call in your socmates to help clear up the mess so you can continue hunting.
It has been an unwritten rule that when hunting Levis we dont shoot each other, but some dont have that respect.
I remember at the HUSSK event, 150 players in a PvP zone all enjoying the event. Idiots were shot on sight and everyone had a good time.

Totally agreed. This is a good reason why KOS lists exists... we at Project -X- maintain a KOS list and have given a few Levi PK "enthusiasts" a nice place on our list. Whenever a member sees a KOS target global on Leviathan or gets word PK is ongoing, we try to stop by and say hi; usually one or two shots kill these pesky guys.

PM their names and I'll show them that they aren't the highest on the foodchain. ;)

:lolup: can't get 'm much higher up in the food chain than Star... I can confirm that Star is persistent and it takes highly advanced tactics to operate when he's close by. For more details, ask Slate :tongue2:

/Slupor

Yesterday i heard conversation in Our teamspek, 2 my friends found an avatar shooting to air in longtooth spawn.
seems someone left avatar on auto shoot with CB24 + beast.

they figured out that will bring mob to him to let shoot him half of mob :)

it taked about half an hour :)

to that avatar which left shooting on auto i can sey : your ammo was not worthless :)

Yesterday i heard conversation in Our teamspek, 2 my friends found an avatar shooting to air in longtooth spawn.
seems someone left avatar on auto shoot with CB24 + beast.

they figured out that will bring mob to him to let shoot him half of mob :)

it taked about half an hour :)

to that avatar which left shooting on auto i can sey : your ammo was not worthless :)

Hahahahahah that's a good one :( why I can't fine sometime like that. :beerchug:

:laugh:
Maybe he or she was tire n fell sleep

Levis are so popular, why not just ask Kim for non-PVP Levi spawns? It's not like there's a shortage of water on Calypso.

Basicaly we couldn't expect other answer from MA on this as above. Some are not feel harased if that happen few times, others will report you if you do that accidentaly on thin migration spawn (experienced that :)

Except few angry kids, most agree at least that they willing not experience such things personally - so they act acordingly.

Majority of people who pk at Levi spawn are noobs. Usually a 1-2 shot kill without a pvp gun.

If you want help and I'm online I don't mind watching your back. 90% of the time it's just Caly doing it.

OMG wrong thread

Last edited:
um lol, u posted ur screenie in the wrong thread! :p

is not against the rules so its allowed.. if they keep doing it over and over report em.
otherwise return the favour.
usually in cases like this some education in order. Sometimes the fact you CAN do something doesnt mean you should. In this case these people are asking the same to be done to them by anyone who heard the story.

like the others who offer if somehow word can be gotten to me i dont mind at all stopping by with some sniper weapons or an armed and unlimited vtol. I have enough experience at the rig to be a nice pain in the arse to noobs like those, and would derive some fun and pleasure from doing so.
When they make a post here complaining that they keep getting pked by random people when they hunt in pvp they can then be shown some posts that explain why.

Back