2. kevin282

Count to 600 before a mod/admin posts!

323........ :rolleyes:
  3. kevin282

Count to 600 before a mod/admin posts!

229 :) To short...
  4. kevin282

Entropia Universe Account Inactivity

well you are not alone! i got one also? :S and i am not that long gone :confused:
  5. kevin282

Epic accidents

Hahaha this thread made my day :laugh: I want to +rep you but i got to spread :(
  6. kevin282

Help: Make your laptop as wifi connection point.

i am not great with ip adresses yet but you can try to set up a static ip adress in your ipod/ipad? by touching the blue > in the wifi settings .
  7. kevin282

need ammo!

I agree with that, no begging for stuff on the forum please! :wise:
  8. kevin282

A new scammer´s on the road....

I can uderstand that. But do we have other options? (i was thinking about burning his compter with a virus)
  9. kevin282

A new scammer´s on the road....

I think it's time for a IP ban for him. He had his second chance so now it bye bye for him. :yup:
  10. kevin282

Help: Blocked Account?

I think it's over because sebbeox is been hit by the Ban hammer :yay:
  11. kevin282

good to hear that. no offence taken then in that case. :D
  12. kevin282

So because someone that is not 18+ has done something wrong all of them should be punished? Thats not really fair to me because i am 17 and always have play nice :scratch2: What will happen then if someone that is 18+ has done something wrong? should we all stop playing then?
  13. kevin282

I agree with you on the last part but the kid started with the sworing and insults.
  14. kevin282

YOU ARE UNBELIEVEBEL!! I even know when i was 15 that asking for free stuff in a game like this is a stupid thing to do!
  15. kevin282

Scammer or not you are still locked becaus of making a account with a fake ID. So make a new account like they said and move on. That you need to hear this from a 17 year old boy..... And yes i got parental premision.
Back