Help: Blocked Account?

Thing is, why do you even try to convince yourself you arent a low esteemm boy with a scammer-investigated account and log off and sleep? Guess your mother will wake you up when its brestfeed again..

Scratches head, Im still confused. So you have 2 accounts? One was banned for scamming (According to support) and the other was banned for having the same email as the 1st?

Look you say were friends, stop throwing insults and threatening people 1st and I will listen and maybe take up for you. If I can just understand what your saying.

Whats the names on the 2 separate accounts again? did I miss that somewhere? Sorry I was reading through real fast thinking this would be locked before I got to the end.

Give him a minute BB let me talk to him a minute. Since we are supposedly good friends.

my last message for today **** you

Whats with the stars?? You have insulted me my family and then you have threatened me so.. dont cencur your stuff..
tomorrow the thread will be locked and gone

Scratches head, Im still confused. So you have 2 accounts? One was banned for scamming (According to support) and the other was banned for having the same email as the 1st?

Look you say were friends, stop throwing insults and threatening people 1st and I will listen and maybe take up for you. If I can just understand what your saying.

Whats the names on the 2 separate accounts again? did I miss that somewhere? Sorry I was reading through real fast thinking this would be locked before I got to the end.

Give him a minute BB let me talk to him a minute. Since we are supposedly good friends.

Sure m8 :)

i will tell more tommorrow

i will tell more tommorrow

WHAT??????????

Look now would be your best time, Bro, everyone will give you the chance to make your case, but do it quick.

You want me to take up for your honor but wont tell me whats exactly going on?

I think this why we discourage children from playing. They try to scam other people, get caught then lie badly about it.

Promision to speak Mr Nukem

ok here is the case my account got locked and i got this message from MA:
Your registered Entropia Universe account with username: sebbeox has been temporarily locked for investigation according to the ToU §5. Note that you cannot reply to this email. Please direct any inquiries regarding this issue to the Entropia Universe Support Department at https://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/contact/.

Dear participant,
We have reason to believe that this account belongs to a user that is currently banned pending a scam investigation.

In order for us to unlock your account again, you need to send us an ATTESTED copy of your passport or other valid photo identification. Such verified copies can be obtained from the issuer of the document or from a notary public.

Please send the copy by regular mail to the following address:

MindArk PE AB,
Attn. Entropia Universe Support
Järntorget 8,
SE-413 04 Gothenburg,
SWEDEN.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

Kind regards,

Your Entropia Universe Team

but i have never scammed :eyecrazy:
the only thing is that this is my friends account and mine but i changed password as soon he left the town

Ok As i stated earlier in a post
IF you can clean your name with help from Mr Nukem, i will personally ask for your forgiveness, Sebbe
So atm i will due to friendly respect for Mr Nukem give you a chance of explain to him what happened and what is going to be.
I need to sleep now, early morning tomorrow because of a 1year old girl needing her father so Good Night everyone!
Good HOF-ing and Good Night

is your friends account locked too?

I'm guessing that is the account that has scamming accusations against it and yours is locked too because it is registered with his info.

ok here is the case my account got locked and i got this message from MA:
Your registered Entropia Universe account with username: sebbeox has been temporarily locked for investigation according to the ToU §5. Note that you cannot reply to this email. Please direct any inquiries regarding this issue to the Entropia Universe Support Department at https://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/contact/.

Dear participant,
We have reason to believe that this account belongs to a user that is currently banned pending a scam investigation.

In order for us to unlock your account again, you need to send us an ATTESTED copy of your passport or other valid photo identification. Such verified copies can be obtained from the issuer of the document or from a notary public.

MindArk PE AB,
Attn. Entropia Universe Support
Järntorget 8,
SE-413 04 Gothenburg,
SWEDEN.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

Kind regards,

Your Entropia Universe Team

but i have never scammed :eyecrazy:
the only thing is that this is my friends account and mine but i changed password as soon he left the town
mr nukem will this help you?

is your friends account locked too?

I'm guessing that is the account that has scamming accusations against it and yours is locked too because it is registered with his info.
no he quitted when he left town

But you have said over and over in this thread that "your friend" registred "your" account with your email and his info so you could share one account. Or is that wrong :/
All is against ToU and EULA. OR to make it simple for you, here is it in Swedish (sry mods)

Du har sagt gång på gång att din "kompis" skapade "ditt" konto med din email och hans personliga uppgifter så ni kunde dela på kontot. Eller har jag fel där :/
Inget av det är tillåtet enligt ToU eller EULA ("kontrakten" du accepterar när du loggar in)
(Svenska är bara så du förstår exakt vad jag menar så svara på engelska om du svarar)

Dear participant,
We have reason to believe that you are a friggin' moron.

In order for us to unlock your account again, you need to send us verified documentation that you are NOT a moron. Such verified copies cannot be obtained from anyone, so you're pretty much hosed.

OMG LOL UR SOL,
Attn. Moron Support
Jellyfish Tallywhacker Way
Valkyrie MK1 Wehicle,
SWEDEN.

Kind regards,

Moron Support

jellyfish tallywhacker

Scammer or not you are still locked becaus of making a account with a fake ID.
So make a new account like they said and move on.
That you need to hear this from a 17 year old boy.....
And yes i got parental premision.

i know that too:( but is it possible to change personal info?
No, you cant trade or sell a account so no it's not, you or "your friend" can terminate the account tho

Back