Recent content by Knob

1. K

Tamn's CND & PVP4 Mining Blog

yea i'm to the point where i can just log in wherever i want and mine whereever i want , never depod mahaha nice to see your still at it tamn!
  2. K

The Lost Alien HUNTing service (no fees)

the only bad thing about using him as a hunting partner is u have to supply the armor and fap too ! dunno bout you but i don't have an extra ghost 5b set lying around (cuz i don't need it) nor 2600 and what-not mebbe if he had the equipment and just charged decay or something :scratch2: on...
  3. K

Info: Entropia Holdings Corp - Interviewing Professionals

Is YOUR middle name not SEXY? gl MMA don't think i'll be signing up for agentship ne time soon but GL !
  4. K

Ore and enmatter price?

shup nub u know nothing of drones till u loot 9 lr41s in 24 hrs !
  5. K

i have been 'non mining' too lately , probably gonna chip down and hunt for a few months (cuz i can do that);)
  6. K

"It's over 9000"

you have nerve and then oprah and her pedophile army next post lol
  7. K

only good spot to mine now is pvp4 ;D and i've been hunting a lot more lately do to bad markups on ores/enmatter :\
  8. K

FYI: Eudoria mining makes me want to kill myself

shinook ore miners seriously if u take 1 tp jump north from shinook tp and stand there for an hr u will see like 20 miners go by
  9. K

FYI: MA106 test with TT + better finders

for non math oriented ppl like tamn ! MA101 avg claim size will be III-IV MA102 avg claim size will be IV-VI MA103 avg claim size will be V-VII MA104 avg claim size will be VI-VIII MA105 avg claim size will be VII-IX these are my avg numbers over 1000 matter amps the majority of claims with...
  10. K

"It's over 9000"

sofia is working towards the elusive 33% hitrate ! she mines only lyst and oil and then crafts filters for days at a time err wait nm is it over 9000 yet? :)
  11. K

FYI: MA106 test with TT + better finders

how can use tik400 with no skills tamn? hrm? ;D go back to pvp4 i heard there is a moss global waiting for u :D
  12. K

"It's over 9000"

best i did was 5 lr41s and an esi in 2 days ! and its still under 9000 ! oh nos :(
  13. K

Question: Advice on the ZipLex JU55

i prefer 103 for mid low markup areas and 105 for higher markup areas , never put more than a 102 on a ju55 tho , i prefer 212 depth and better
  14. K

Help: do amps increase your skillgain?

its possible to graduate in like 2 days if you amp rite, u would have to know what your doing first tho :)
  15. K

damn ur killin pvp alrdy, have to go to super secret gimme global spot shrewms!
Back