Recent content by Lala

1. Lala

Aussie Meet up Brisbane Qld Sat 25th Sept 2010

aussie meetup Really wanna make it considering I missed the last one in February... However My son works away in WA ... he is gone 3 weeks at a time... this time though he has been gone for 6 weeks and it seems at this point that he is arriving home on this date... considering his heavily...
  2. Lala

Aussie meet up on the central coast

omigiddyaunt... the time is drawing near... what an adventure this will be :silly2: I am excited and nervous all at once... but i am betting that Phaser is more nervous !!!... the poor bugger he arrives 28th January from Portugal to live with the likes of me... and then i drag him on a 10 hour...
  3. Lala

Joddy... count Lala and Phaser as XL or even XXL for the fun of it .... bust out baby ( :) )... wear it as a dress forever anyhow
  4. Lala

xaphy... its all good... i am a 44 yr old Grandmother... nowhere near prudish whatsoever however whereever whatever :yay: it dont matter who shares with me... prob wont sleep too much anyways if your darling other half deems permission i am good with it
  5. Lala

LOL i dont mind who i share with... just so long as i get to know them better first !!!... :laugh: only kidding TBH... it is just a bed to me and quite frankly... if there are enough parties going on... BIG chance i will be up till dawn anyways might end up only needing that bed for a nanna...
  6. Lala

oi !!! this is Lala just wanted to let u know that i cannot play EU atm am being quoted for...

oi !!! this is Lala just wanted to let u know that i cannot play EU atm am being quoted for upgrade of rig in light of the fact that i am owed $7k from the family company i can only wait until funds are received so i am in limbo until then HOF out for me... mine the shit outta that...
  7. Lala

LOOOOVE the photos of your babies :) kisses right on the face for all of them from Aunty Lala x

LOOOOVE the photos of your babies :) kisses right on the face for all of them from Aunty Lala x
  8. Lala

Finally :))

Coolness !!!!! Gratz Phaser !!!!! U Rock !!! Love u sweety ;) :wtg:
  9. Lala

Love on PE?

I mentioned earlier that i had fallen in love here on PE... and since then that love has grown in immeasurable proportions We live on opposite sides of the world, i am in Australia, he is in Portugal... But that distance will be bridged in a month or so... I will travel to his home and stay...
  10. Lala

Love on PE?

I believe.. I believe there can be love on PE... Phaser.. after all... i myself have fallen in love here in EU... i have fallen in love with the most beautiful soul i have ever come across in my entire life... at first i was very much afraid... i was afraid because it was also the very first...
Back