Recent content by Lana

1. Lana

Danish players in EU (Active players)

Rise of the Danes Hallo Fellow Vikings. IRL Navn: Michael EU Name: Lana Manjana Lullaby Society: Temporal Destinies planet: Calypso And FOMA/Hell Proffesion: Hunter / Miner / crafting played since: 2008 City: Næstved Well i dont play so much more. My Wife and kids take most of my spare time...
  2. Lana

Lanas Mining Blogg - MA hates me.

For the most part my runs will be like 100 Ped, to 300 Ped. Dont relly have the time for long runs ;) 310 nrf's in a row is just sick....
  3. Lana

Run 2 Did do a little run with 150 Probes. I am starting to get the hit rate i normal get on F.O.M.A, a little higher guess i was a bit lucky. By the way i dont need peeps to tell me how F.O.M.A works, more or less did all my mining on F.O.M.A for the last 4 Years, I am just on a small Budget...
  4. Lana

Hallo Folks. Just my small Mining BLOGG from F.O.M.A me mining small scale ;) Ill be using: TT Extractor Orefinder-105 Run 1. :eyecrazy: Bombs - 105 PED Decay - 2.25 TT return 58.23 TT with MU: 66.68 Total - 43,57 He he what a "#"%&# run, i think MA did destroy mining. My hit rate was 3.81...
  5. Lana

Current size of the game .

Hi, What is the total size of the game with latest vu and all planets ? Regards
  6. Lana

Throwing down the gauntlet

Hi cool, Ill change the excavator :D regards. Lana
  7. Lana

Throwing down the gauntlet

Hallo. Hallo. I am a lvl 24 Miner and would like to post my result in your post for the next month. I dont relly care about the 1000 PED reward you do offer. My setup will be Orefinder 105 (Maxed) Nothing to boost it. The deomonic excavator No armor. 110 between drops planet side. 55...
  8. Lana

Spreadsheet samples

Nice on Hi john, Very nice Excel you did make. Would it be possible to get a copy of your mining spreedsheet ? Regards. Lana
  9. Lana

FYI: Buy a share of Lana´s Mining Runs.

Hallo Mate, Ill add you to the share holders on this run. I think ill do the run around 2100 MA time. Ill send you a pm with my phone number. Best regards. Lana
  10. Lana

Well i Dont Lie we now who controle loot. :) And long time tracking done on forum say a return rate around 89 %. Also please tell me how to keep getting a profit :D
  11. skills new

skills new

dddd
  12. skills new

skills new

dddd
  13. Lana

What do people say about my service Ill add info
  14. Lana

Runs i did Run 1.(100 PED Help me get this service started:D) This will be and ORE run around 2100 MA Time Max EJ 1 Share of 10 PED Zonie 1 Share of 10 PED. 5 share´s for Sale. Each Share is 10 PED. PM if interested :D
  15. Lana

Hallo Future Share Holder/ Forum Trolls, My name is Lana Manjana Lullaby and i am a mining Alcoholic. I would like to sell shares from my mining runs. I normallay do run around 100,- PED to 200,- PED. The reson for me to, sell some of the possible Profit is i need some more skills, without...
Back