Recent content by Laradon

1. L

Drops Until 90%

Not sure what Eve does all the time, but the times I ran across your "mining" you were flying around aimlessly with your sleip, droping bombs randomly, not using any range whatsoever of your finder, prob overlapping your drops all the time and shooting at every green dot with sleip missiles even...
  2. L

Your Avatar is already logged on

Let's just say they could have way more customers and way more money if they would communicate a bit more. Can't even count the number of people that left this game and never returned because of simple misunderstandings of how this game works. Or the number of people that stop playing for a...
  3. L

Login Error

I knew that day would come. They made the loot system to complex, it developed its own intelligence and took over the servers. Update 1: The AI is allready trading its PED into Bitcoins and buys new servers at an alarming rate. It also plans to introduce its Wave loot system into the American...
  4. L

State of the Universe Address 2012

They are allready trying to force us to leave, by putting important ressources for items on useless planets like all these Neverdie half-done scrap places.
  5. L

Repairing your items costs you double?

Did you check in the list, if the item you repaired was included in there? sounds to me as if the bug was, that this item wasn't listed in TOTAL ITEMS VALUE. Edit: ah sry seems someone else had this idea too, but as long as money does not disappear from IG you cant really call it a bug of the...
  6. L

Is there a shitlist - maintained by MindArk?

you think it is? well yours was may be on the borderline, other people you incited to do a guess said its "definitely" or "for sure" etc. Its like i ask, is XY a rapist? I created a rumor which may be false and some will say yes and harm that person.
  7. L

Well I understand your frustration, loosing that kind of money to a game and I think It's too much either, if you have not invested it into some permanent things like land, deeds, UL items). Doing something in this game, that gives you constant loss and still continue it until all is gone, is...
  8. L

You know that something like that would basically be Fraud in a grand scale :P
  9. L

FYI: crafting...

agree on this one, putting all your money into 50 actions is gambling imo, would have done sthg with that kinda cash that has 500-1000 actions to get a stable outcome. ofc you can still recycle the value you get out of it to get a 500-1000 actions, but the prob there is, if your are in a long...
  10. L

90% TT return

actualy this post proves theres special loot some money goes into apart from 90% return, cause thats more return then 90. probably some of your big ones were one from the global lottery. 90% should have been 84534,372 now the real question is: is the return % more then 90%, but one of those...
  11. L

90% TT return

That misses an important factor now. Based on the revenue turnover Ingame, they have to pay the Planetpartners too. So more like Net income for a year = deposits minus withdrawals, minus Planet partner payment. Prob there is, if theres no deposits, they cant get the money for the partner, who...
  12. L

90% TT return

its 90% base return, 9% in special pools 1% revenue. 10% revenue , are you crazy? no money would be ingame in a few days, just calc how often you sometimes cycle your whole money. on another thoughts, they could activate that for a few months, taking a EU break then and collect deed money after.
  13. L

Info: Economy hunting, BLP pistol versus BLP rifle

y with extra amp non-L it should be way better on both ofc, as the non MU value increases
  14. L

Which numbers did you use there for 1.39%? Is the entropedia value of 1.621 cent per shot wrong? If i add the mu of 120% so 1.621 x 1.2 its 1,9452 cent decay with markup per shot , that and 14.60 cent ammo (<- that value correct at entropedia?) i arrive at 16.5452 Cost with MU, instead of...
  15. L

think not that this matters, what he wants to prove here, is basically the same as with mining, if i go unamped I need 111.11% MU average on ores to turn in profit because the base return is always 90% in the long run. If i use an amp with lets say 110%MU i have to add those extra costs on top...
Back