Recent content by Luchomucho

1. Luchomucho

Can't Log In since June 2023: Need Help getting back in the game

Yes, me too!! I can play again. UI update fixed it somehow
  2. Luchomucho

They did relocate me to Calyso and I got the Calypso load screen when I tried but since it didn't work they moved me back to Cyrene
  3. Luchomucho

I tried reinstalling the PC and I still have the problem.
  4. Luchomucho

I just looked in my items and there is not a weird text, like missing or something. It is not a problem of a blocked account. Good at least I am not the only one, I hope that MA pays attention to it since it is not an isolated case. If we are 2 then probably there are more that are not reading...
  5. Luchomucho

We tried that, support guy relocated me to Calypso and it didn't work (I was on Cyrene) I tried live support but did not contact them in-game since I thought they were the same people. I will try Zeus, thank you.
  6. Luchomucho

yes, I tried every option in the launcher, including those One day it was working and the next just didn't, it was a Monday so no game update in the middle, I don't know what changed Thank you for the reply
  7. Luchomucho

I forgot to reply that, yes, we already tried it. I told MA that it was a problem with my account, sadly they are the only ones that can fix the account.
  8. Luchomucho

Thank you for the replies. No, I haven't tried reinstalling the PC. I could give that a try. When I reinstalled the game, first I deleted all "C:\ProgramData\entropia universe" and "C:\Program Files (x86)\Entropia Universe". I tried to delete only that now and it did not fix the issue...
  9. Luchomucho

Since June 2023, I haven't been able to log in to the game; it gets stuck on the loading page. I have 2 PCs, and both experience the same problem with my account. I even tried using a friend's account on both computers, and it works fine. Despite various attempts to resolve the issue, such as...
  10. Luchomucho

Entropia Flow Chrome Extension

Excellent! Let me know if you have any problems :)
  11. Luchomucho

MindArk fixed that by putting a limit on how often you can refresh. This tool considers that and only asks for the items every 3 minutes or 6 minutes after a manual refresh. I have been using it for months and never had a problem. Of course, if you click the manual refresh like a maniac the...
  12. Luchomucho

I added another video Also, I added subtitles in English and Spanish to the original video.
  13. Luchomucho

This extension only calls a service that returns the list of items. Technically for a chrome extension like this, you are letting it communicate to the entropia server with your credentials, it can see anything in the website. But only stuff in the website. Not something’s like you do ingame...
  14. Luchomucho

Hi, I made a tool to track your returns as you play. It reads the information shown on the My Items page on the Entropia Universe site. The tool will show how much you lose or gain during a hunt, mine, or craft run. Also, it has an option to filter what you see on the My Items page, which is...
Back