Can't Log In since June 2023: Need Help getting back in the game

Luchomucho

Guardian
Society
Dark Matter
Lucho MUCHO Ireton
Since June 2023, I haven't been able to log in to the game; it gets stuck on the loading page. I have 2 PCs, and both experience the same problem with my account. I even tried using a friend's account on both computers, and it works fine.

Despite various attempts to resolve the issue, such as reinstalling the game, using a different internet connection, and having my account relocated to another planet, nothing has worked. I've submitted several support cases, and after trying everything with support, they forwarded my issue to the development team for review in July 2023. However, I haven't received any updates since then.

When I send another support case, it goes unanswered, and live support informs me that they have forwarded the request and can't do anything else. The lack of resolution is frustrating. I'm looking for advice on how to proceed. Does anyone have suggestions?

Have you tried to log on to your account on your friends PC?

Reinstall your PC's?

Seems your account has troubles with your PC's, try to go around it by reinstalling the PC's or try different PC's with your account.

Have you tried to clear your Shader Cache manually?

In the old days we had a button for the in the launcher, but it seems to have gone a few years ago.

In my computer, I can find my Shader Cache under "C:\ProgramData\entropia universe\public_users_data\shaders"

Note that this is a different map from my installation folder.. I think?

Anyway,

try following this guide here;

Clear your shaders, try to log in again.

Shaders are saved locally on your computer, it seems it might be an issue with these that prevents you to log on fully.

If you clear the shader cache, and try to log on again, please let me know the results.

Regards,

Edge

"Program Data" on my C:\ was hidden, so if you can't find yours try revealing hidden folders.

it gets stuck on the loading page.

which is the loading page? is this after you've entered your password? what exactly happens on the loading page? does the page load etc

you may want to check what other software you are running on your pc. Some can cause problems e.g. memory management software. Perhaps check what processes/software are running and kill all before launching entropia.

Thank you for the replies.

Have you tried to log on to your account on your friends PC?

Reinstall your PC's?

No, I haven't tried reinstalling the PC. I could give that a try.
Have you tried to clear your Shader Cache manually?

In the old days we had a button for the in the launcher, but it seems to have gone a few years ago.

In my computer, I can find my Shader Cache under "C:\ProgramData\entropia universe\public_users_data\shaders"

Note that this is a different map from my installation folder.. I think?
When I reinstalled the game, first I deleted all "C:\ProgramData\entropia universe" and "C:\Program Files (x86)\Entropia Universe". I tried to delete only that now and it did not fix the issue.

which is the loading page? is this after you've entered your password? what exactly happens on the loading page? does the page load etc

After I enter user/pass and security code. It shows the loading screen of the planet, welcome to Cyrene, and it stays there until the screen greys and I get an error that the app stops responding.

Entropia,exe is not responding
If you close the program, you might lose information.
-> Close the program
-> Wait for the program to respond

you may want to check what other software you are running on your pc. Some can cause problems e.g. memory management software. Perhaps check what processes/software are running and kill all before launching entropia.
The game is the first thing I launch after rebooting, but I tried to turn off the antivirus and kill every process I could. The problem at login prevails

could try logging into your account on your friends pc as edge suggested above. If that also fails & your friend can log in then it appears to be some kind of internal problem with your account rather than any sotware/hardware issue at your end.

could try logging into your account on your friends pc as edge suggested above. If that also fails & your friend can log in then it appears to be some kind of internal problem with your account rather than any sotware/hardware issue at your end.
I forgot to reply that, yes, we already tried it.

I told MA that it was a problem with my account, sadly they are the only ones that can fix the account.

in the launcher tools , did you try safe mode ?

also long time ago had issues, change your connection status to isdn or something lower then you have currently that could help.

in the launcher tools , did you try safe mode ?

also long time ago had issues, change your connection status to isdn or something lower then you have currently that could help.
yes, I tried every option in the launcher, including those

One day it was working and the next just didn't, it was a Monday so no game update in the middle, I don't know what changed

Thank you for the reply

You could try to ask support to relocate your avatar to another server, those cases usually go very fast. Just say you are stuck in a dead server and you can't log in.

If you are lucky whatever issue your avatar had on the old server will not be present on the new one, if that doesn't work try live support or contact an ingame official with your friends account.

Good luck.

You could try to ask support to relocate your avatar to another server, those cases usually go very fast. Just say you are stuck in a dead server and you can't log in.
We tried that, support guy relocated me to Calypso and it didn't work (I was on Cyrene)

If you are lucky whatever issue your avatar had on the old server will not be present on the new one, if that doesn't work try live support or contact an ingame official with your friends account.

Good luck.
I tried live support but did not contact them in-game since I thought they were the same people. I will try Zeus, thank you.

Can you log in on the website and check your items (My Items)? Is everything there or is anything missing?

Besides that, I agree that it probably has something to do with your account and your local installation of the game is fine as you are able to log in with a friend's account. However, that could also mean that you are blocked because you are "using two accounts from the same household", which is forbidden by TOS, unless you provide some personal info.

I don't know, maybe it makes sense for you to clarify that in your support ticket?

However, that could also mean that you are blocked because you are "using two accounts from the same household", which is forbidden by TOS, unless you provide some personal info.
I cannot find anything to this effect in the rules documents. Support may require proof of identity as part of an investigation if they suspect multiple accounts from the same IP are the same individual, but this isn't a prerequisite to account creation.

there it is, exact same issue, I even did a windows re-install and MA had access to my acc, synce 31/12/2022, logging into my account just makes the client stop responding.

Can you log in on the website and check your items (My Items)? Is everything there or is anything missing?

Besides that, I agree that it probably has something to do with your account and your local installation of the game is fine as you are able to log in with a friend's account. However, that could also mean that you are blocked because you are "using two accounts from the same household", which is forbidden by TOS, unless you provide some personal info.

I don't know, maybe it makes sense for you to clarify that in your support ticket?
I just looked in my items and there is not a weird text, like missing or something.
It is not a problem of a blocked account.

there it is, exact same issue, I even did a windows re-install and MA had access to my acc, synce 31/12/2022, logging into my account just makes the client stop responding.
Good at least I am not the only one, I hope that MA pays attention to it since it is not an isolated case.
If we are 2 then probably there are more that are not reading this thread.
I will mention you in my support case if I may, what is your full in-game name?
Feel free to do the same, mine is Lucho MUCHO Ireton.

Thank you for your reply.

I tried reinstalling the PC and I still have the problem.

We tried that, support guy relocated me to Calypso and it didn't work (I was on Cyrene)
Ask them to relocate you again to camp Icarus.

If you still get the "welcome to Cyrene" message they didn't actually move you.

Ask them to relocate you again to camp Icarus.

If you still get the "welcome to Cyrene" message they didn't actually move you.
They did relocate me to Calyso and I got the Calypso load screen when I tried but since it didn't work they moved me back to Cyrene

Grats on coming back ingame again mucho.

Back