Recent content by M4R14N

1. M

Question: How often does a spaceship or out of the ordinary happen?

dynamic... 17 surveyor 10 prospector -------------- 2 ships so far.. no beacon 2x unusual find: Hansidian rock (both on same trip/spot, 5 bombs from each other..) :rolleyes:
  2. M

Uber: 22721 kreltin old with x5 unl :DD

omgzor that is a true U.B.E.R loot.. :eek:
  3. M

Hell freezes over

gz :yay: You have broken the curse.. from now, at least one uber a week :P
  4. M

OMG 3627 drone 02

good job that was an amazing week for you mate. After a year and a half of loots under 600 ped, you got 3k, 700, 3k in a week :eek:, i wonder if some voodoo is involved here :rolleyes:
  5. M

M4R14N is back ingame ( mining HoF )

After 14 months of retirement i have decided to take part in EU again. I have logged in, recreated my avvy, got some gifts and wandered what to do.. Since i chipped out all my skills when i was leaving the game ( just to be sure i can't return :D ) the only thing i was able to do was some...
  6. melchi_765_M4R14N

melchi_765_M4R14N

7. M

Selling Full TT ESI

400% Im Bidding 400% :dunce:
  8. 3rd hof

3rd hof

Mining hof Erdorium
  9. M

First solo HoFs ( Hunting & Mining) :)

Yes the Esto HoF itself should be there, but while it is combined with the "UBAH" mining HoF it is not correct to move it there.. ;)
  10. M

Mining is a HoF too.. and the UBAH was ironical because it was a hof under 100 ped.... :wise:
  11. M

So.. after a year of trying, dying and crying a finally did it ! :D My first solo HoF eva was an "ubah" lysterium deposit found with OF-211 combined with OA-103.. Click to enlarge A few days after i scored again.. I was on allo beach S of Limnadian hunting allos and estos. Loots weren't...
  12. my first mining hof :)

my first mining hof :)

lyst
  13. first solo HoF

first solo HoF

Esto Old 1654
  14. M

Guide: How (L) ESIs work?

Ok.Ok... i just pressed that button :silly2: +rep
  15. M

rifle progression??

Calculating eco with no markup is not so clever idea, it is a bit away from a "real usage", you can never get those gun with no markup. And the situation now is specific with Breers since we haven't the "opalo choice". I think that the period of next few weeks will be affected by higher prices...
Back